What grow books are in your collection?

It really really is, only some banksy gets lost to the world in fleeting moments.

2 Likes

These two are the others. Dry as hell. Read these with some indica and these are the best sleep aides ever. Ha.

11 Likes

There is a used college textbook store nearby I think I’ll check them out

3 Likes

8 Likes

Another well read grower I like it!

3 Likes

PDF version of the marijuana grow bible
download it at http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com

4 Likes

I’ve read the first two teaming books. Need to read Teaming with Fungi now. That beneficial insects book sounds interesting to me too.:eyeglasses:

3 Likes

That is very helpful for those who have nothing to reference , the last time I did shrooms I was out in the woods next to a creek and went on such a Tarzan trip I actually tried brachiating on some Vines and blistered my hands. What an awesome time

3 Likes

You have my school textbooks there :slight_smile: :+1:
-Science!!

2 Likes

Found “Cannabis Alchemy” when I was 12 years-old. In my old-man’s ‘Captain’s cupboard’. Also found a mason jar of “Blonde Afghani” beans in the basement around the same time. I didn’t choose to be a grower, it chose ME.

12 Likes

They blinded me with SCIENCE!

5 Likes

An earlier edition of Cervantes but it’s all good

2 Likes

Here’s the oldest copy I still have of Jorge’s Bible, I had the edition before this, but was lost to the leo’s. I also have an edition of Cannabis Alchemy somewhere, but it gets too deep for me near the middle,eh. Got tons of High Times, was a subscriber for many years. Bought it to see what was “new”, as back in my beginnings, the internet wasn’t an option, and my small town life left my grow knowledge in a bit of a vacuum, and knock it all you want, High times helped me along,too.

Then I got dial-up internet, and the world changed for me. Every day I find something new and interesting in the field of weed. Now places like Overgrow foster new ideas and push this lifestyle in ever widening directions.
Keep on learning, and sharing what you’ve achieved with others, and we will all benefit,eh

14 Likes

Cervantes and Rosenthal holy moly that’s a classic

2 Likes

I love cannabis grow books. Actually just ordered Marijuana Grower’s Guide by Mel Frank to replace the one i lost a long time ago.
My current list:
Teaming with microbes - Jeff Lowenfels
Teaming with nutrients - Jeff Lowenfels
Teaming with fungi - Jeff Lowenfels
Marijuana Horticulture Fundamentals - Kenneth Morrow
The Cannabis Breeders Bible - Greg Green
The Cannabis Grow Bible - Greg Green
Ed Rosenthal’s Marijuana Growers Handbook - Ed Rosenthal
Marijuana Botony - Robert C. Clarke
Most used is the teaming series.

11 Likes

Though it may be controversial, I think “True Living Organics” by The Rev actually has some useful, practical information, even if you don’t join the TLO cult. You just have to deal with him referring to you, the reader, as his amigo.

“Teaming With Microbes” should be required reading for anyone growing in soil. Though I enjoyed “Teaming With Nutrients,” I was a bit disappointed that there’s really only 1 chapter about feeding plants: it’s effectively a biology book :slight_smile: Fungi is in the queue.

6 Likes

Dude that’s a stack of reading, I kind of wonder how much has changed since it was written. Maybe the longest list yet

1 Like

I just have to interject that your icon reminds me of
Hunter S. Thompson

1 Like

I think I should read microbes

And who said print media was dead? certainly not the growers here at O.G.