What is 1 strain that will never leave your stable?

Ahh I feel u, well northern lights would be one to start with. Kush strains a good direction to go in as well

1 Like

I’m just finishing smoking my northern lights blue auto that I pulled Dow recently it’s really sweet berries and citrus flavour proper nice it was a real easy to grow plant from delicious seeds big blueberry buds can’t beat em bro :crazy_face::+1::fire:

4 Likes

The 1989NL5 noof x BCSC NL5 is probably one I’ll be wanting to keep around for a while. Old school lime, pepper, hash, and forest floor smell. Full flavored hashy taste. Relaxing bear hug effect.

Love it

9 Likes

I’m also smoking soap bar (solid resin) and mix that with my green and it works but I deffo need a heavy hitter

1 Like

Looks like u could have took it a bit longer and really filled it out but u can’t beat good smoke so hell ya love some blueberry terps as well

1 Like

That sounds delicious, that’s funny u used forest floor as an adjective because I got some Nepalese that has that kind of smell very earthy forest-like and something I can’t quite put my finger on like a cream or a incenses type of smell from a rec shop but was surprised they would something like that in their menu

2 Likes

Yeah pal I was short on weed took her 2 wk earlier but a great smoke none the less :nerd_face::+1:

The White. The Triangle, Flaming cookies, Lost river seeds OG , are a couple that i will be keeping around. the white and triangle have been here for me for a minute now.the others are new ones im really liking

4 Likes

Wow that sounds like a nice daytime smoke for whatever ails ya! I’d assume it would be s good one for ointment/ and salves as well?

2 Likes

Huh !
Well… If I were to have to live with only 1 strain, then C99 would be it, no doubt about that !
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Some very good choices!

Hell ya, that’s not a bad decision could go for some Cindy right now!

I am at the very beginning of the project, right now I’m attempting to reverse a bonsai mother, and she is pissed off and dying, but starting to form a couple male flowers.

You might have better luck finding Cannatonic seeds. They are the same cultivar, just re-named.

The best (medicinal) tincture I have ever made/used is an inactive tincture of Juanita. Kills anxiety and stress with zero side effects. Great for going out in crowds (a major trigger for me).

6 Likes

After this project, this strain will never leave my stable again.

Read all about it in the thread I linked. I’ll have plenty to share.

Edit:
On a second thought, I’m pretty sure i’ll never let Grass Monkey by @LED_Seedz out of my sight ever again. She’s SO sticky, and a very up kinda high. Short flowering period too. If you keep your heat in check she doesn’t smell up the whole place either. I grew without a carbon filter in 70-75F and no smell control was needed.

8 Likes

I have only just heard about @LED_Seedz (new to og) but from the looks of it they do great work! As for that K-Cup strain… damnnnn those buds look nice! I would be keeping something like that in my stable too

5 Likes

Thanks very much @ReikoX…i have been searching for the acdc strain which is from cannatonic but have also just picked up some cherry wine so see how that goes

4 Likes

Cannatonic is still super available!

https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/resin-seeds-cannatonic/prod_2185.html

2 Likes

Oh great thanks very much @Artisan…cheers

1 Like

For me it has to be my Thai landrace and Thai x forum GSC. On the search for another Cat piss pheno with some old SSH seeds I have left… Wish I had never lost the one I had

4 Likes

10% to 15% of our strawberry banana has a varigated trait… and some of the nugs will come out white so we try to stay away from it to keep a consistent crop but i few still manage to get into the flower room

1 Like