What IS dirt weed?

my take on dirt weed is how its grown, dried, and packaged. The strain grown could be a good one but the treatment of the plants is what ends up making it dirt weed.

6 Likes

yup…shit gives me a headache… Never could smoke it.

2 Likes

Cuz what happened was I pulled a bud off my plant early(6weeks flower) to play with it and get the seeds out. After few days dried I looked at it and said, damn this looks and smells like dirt weed! So that got me pondering! See I always thought they were 2 separate types of weed and that’s just how it is, kinda like a house cat will always be a house cat and a majestic tiger will always be that. But really it’s how it’s cared for and grown, so that house cat can become the majestic tiger, or a mistreated majestic tiger will end up a feral street cat with herpes. Only difference is ones is a lost genetics and other are well tracked and bred pure line of genetics. How’s that for an analogy? :crazy_face: nail on the head???

4 Likes

You can grow some dirt weed seeds and get decent weed so the genetics are there. What makes dirt weed , “dirt weed” is how it is grown, cared for, and cured

1 Like

From. My experience growing up dirt weed was the cheapest nastiest smokable weed in existence

2 Likes

Poorly processed with very little breeding(my guess is all open air natural pollenization) in the US it’s Mexican sativas mostly, I’m sure that varies based on where in the world you are.

I have to agree. I never had seed packets. Clones or mothers.

1 Like