I have 4 dragon Core and 6 DIX seedlings
Like trashed for me.

The big healthy ones are Cartwrights RPF4

Ok so last week I noticed there were problems
For the sick looking ones so usually I would
Just rip them up , no time for sick plants
That don’t like my environment.
But these are being tested so…
I road tripped last weekend,bought 70 bucks worth if ne w FFHF and repotted all of them
Including Cartwrights in brand new FFHF.

It’s only been a week, I can see some improvement on the dragon Core insomuch that it’s grew
But still looks funky?

But wtf is up with it? Like my ph is always adjusted
6.6ish.
So new soil, water is good, what could it be?
They can’t be hungry , the ff has never had this issue so early and Cartwrights are loving it
And have not been fed once either

Feel like such a newb but like I said usually if
A strain don’t like how I roll I just toss it and keep rolling as I don’t have the nurturing touch.

Kings poor seedlings look like they are burning up
And yet everything else I have grown has loved
FF

I inspected for pests.
Im at a loss?

No fungus I can see, this is embarrassing.

3 Likes

Maybe it’s just a runt ? Look like it, but maybe I’m wrong.

1 Like

Looks like the soil might be too hot for them; I’m seeing a few signs of different nutrient excesses. Dunno, Happy Frog is usually pretty mild, but they might do better in a mix of starter soil and HF if you have some starter and want to transplant them. You could also just say screw it and let them die, of course. :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

The big ones look very good, if your talking about the small one, def it’s a runt and if you seeded it in the same time as the others and all it did was what you put in the picture I would throw it, I once thrown a full pack of jaws sour ogee f3, cost me 60 bucks, each plant was a runt, nothing to do about it.

1 Like

Yup I snatched em , started same seeds again.
Odd but it happens

1 Like