What is the biggest thing that you regret doing with your grow?

I have made many errors but the most recent one is thinking that I’m smarter than nutrient manufacturers instructions.

1 Like

My biggest regret was buying mars hydro lights in 2013 when blurple was approaching the height of it’s hype. I was just getting started and it seemed like a no brainier.

100w purple at the wall is equivalent to 400w HPS! Lolol… Much more careful now with my lighting choices and steer as many ppl as possible away from mars and other blurple companies.

I doubt there are many companies that have done as much damage to the cannabis growing communities as those guys. Designing a grow space is complicated enough without over hyped claims and intentional deception.

4 Likes

That looks like a strong strain!
What is the name of it pray tell ( #64? )

Fucking root aphids! Should get a trophy if you get rid of them monsters. Probably the worst IPM issue i ran into in commercial grow areas, i lost a lot of sleep getting rid of them.

2 Likes

Biggest regret is popping 28 seeds, 8 of them were blue power from sin city seeds, anyways I went on a little vacation back to my home state and man i was having so much fun caught up in life, I never went back lol, lost my job and 28 seeds but dam I kick myself everytime kuz of those blue powers and thinking of what could of been.
Another stupid, STUPID thing was I had buddy who used to work with tierra rojo (not sure if spelled right), anyways one day we were hanging out and he gave me about 20 or more seeds and told me they were mob boss seeds. I was super happy and excited and couldn’t believe it, I stashed the seeds in the inside of my jacket pocket and then we partied all night. I woke up the next morning to empty pockets and shattered dreams… I never told him I lost them either, dam I’m such an idiot lol.

2 Likes

I grew for 5 years indoor before i took the time/spent the money to create an optimized climate. 2 and a half pounds on 3 lamps, I thought no one had anything to teach me. now i do 6lbs on 3 lamps and the pot is only 10x nicer. I was humbled now i listen closely to everything I hear even if I have heard it 1000x. The only thing standing in my way is me.

6 Likes

LOL That is so true for most of us - me included!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

omg yes haha, yeah boi this 150 w blue red perfect spectrum LED it will grow a 5x5 3 pounds a plant, wont even notice on the power bill yo. throw you HPS in the trash I can grow for free with these son. and i’m saving the planet… If your lamp isn’t a vulgar display of the abuse of public utilities strait out of the first world, then I don’t want it for my grow room.

3 Likes

LOL Why do I get the feeling you are an old school grower :wink: I tend to go for the latest, greatest, techiest, most complicated - but cheapest - myself. :smiley:

1 Like

old school no, but i did start my first gorilla grow when i was 14 my mother hit them with the lawn mower like the wicked witch of the north :rofl: it wasn’t until I moved out that i got the chance to spread my wings so to speak. i love growing pot and i have learned that if you know the limits of the equipment at your disposal you can grow the fire.

1 Like

Waiting too long to invest in a ec meter and ph pen!

4 Likes

Hi. My name is oleskool. I suffer from premature chopulation. It’s difficult but I can almost make it through week 9 these day’s. I struggle…

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Now thats one of the best ones Ive seen! LOL!!!

1 Like

OMG you’re busting my guts! was it a rental?!

1 Like

:grin: it was a we need someone to live here so it doesn’t look like a growhouse situation. Luckily the guy that owned the house was the one who unplugged the sump pump. It was a unfinished basement so got it cleaned up and dried out pretty quick.

1 Like

Getting paid in the dark and recently i bought a timer before soil. I could have ran the lights on 24/7 and transplanted to larger pots…opps