What is the weirdest event in your life or strange things seen?

:joy::joy:

This thing literally has everything on it. Except for a picture of the whatever the fuck it was that I saw lol!

4 Likes

Bahahaha that was absolutely epic brother! Had to stand up cuz I choked on my coffee lmao

8 Likes

I’ve had a UFO experience to maybe tell later but something strange -funny that happened around me was…
I was at the kitchen table on a weekend morning reading the paper or something, dont really remember what when my daughter wanders up.
She’s standing facing me but not too close when she picks up one foot off the ground. at this point she was not my main focus but I saw her on my perifial.
Then out of nowhere, she lifts her other foot off the ground and I swear on my life, she hovered there for way longer than she should have before her butt hit the floor.
I asked her what she was doing and she replied" I waned to see if I could stand with no leggs"
I know she did,not for long but longer than she should have. She was about 3 ish

15 Likes

Interesting.

I was born on a pirate ship.

9 Likes

Before I had my drivers license me and a buddy would often bike a dirt trail(used to be a rail road track) to the next town over to buy our weed. On one of these bike rides there was a spot on the trail that was weirdly warm. Was about to say something to my buddy and he beat me to it also noticing we just biked through a weirdly warm spot on the trail.

10 Likes

We’ve had family born there,… not me though.

3 Likes

I was killing time at Pioneer Square in Portland OR one day and watched two people with Down’s Syndrome dry-hump to completion, like right out in front of everybody, probably ten feet away from me. That was kinda weird, although definitely not the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen.

13 Likes

Shid I’m the king of paranormal and unexplainable weird happenings.
Friends and family avoid my house because they are afraid of the going ons. Crazy stuff has been happening for so long that it has become the norm for me and my wife.
The post says the the weirdest event of my life. So I had to really think for a minute for something absolutely weird. So here goes.
Some time in 2020, I’m doing my usual watering of my ladies. This day I had my wife with me because I’m checking runoff ppm. As I got started, I notice that I left my ec meter on the table in the next room, which is about 12 ft away.
I just measured the time and distance. It took me less than 10 seconds to grab the meter an return to the room. Friggin for real, my wife was gone. The first thought, is that she was pranking me. But there is no place to hide because there isn’t enough room in the tents or the closet to hide a person.
I start to rationalize because I knew my wife could not have passed by me and gotten out of the room. So I did a quick search of the house and didn’t find her as I returned to the room. Again I searched harder and further throughout the house, but still no wife.
As I was headed into my bedroom for the 3 time I remembered something. A voice that would call out to me at random times. So I called out to me wife. Kim! No response. Kim! A little louder. Still nothing as I began to panic. Fearing the worst, I called her name again even louder. But this time I faintly heard her voice.
“Thinking oh my god what is happening,” I asked my wife where is she? She replied , “in the room.” Her voice was still faint, but it was getting louder as she relied. I told her to “grab something!” “Put your hands on anything in the room and keep talking to me.”
As she was talking I headed back to her. To my surprise, she was exactly where I left her.
My was was freaked when i told her how long she was gone and that i had been looking for her for about 5 minutes. Of course she kept explaining that she had never moved. She also said to me, how many times I have came back here and you would not be here. I told her, “often I would here foot steps and the door would crack open, but I never saw any one come in”.
To this day, my wife will rarely enter the room. And If she does come in, she will not stay long. She always say, it scares me.”

16 Likes

I miss that theater… the creepy underground passage from the mall down the street, and most importantly watching people WALK INTO THE MIRRORED WALLS :rofl:

I saw Godzilla 98 there. (and still regret it).

3 Likes

And the shittiest food court and the secret entrance to the Sheppard centre. :shushing_face:

2 Likes

That’s the creep tunnel I speak of!

3 Likes

I would go through there after a shift and go to the Keg and get served WAY underage.

3 Likes

This is a toss up… its either the time that my girlfriend and I saw a UFO that lasted for about 30 mins, and it was either trying to communicate with us or put on a show for us to enjoy… it was pretty amazing. But in the end it was just a silent set of lights moving around, teleporting from spot to spot, and eventually slowly leaving the area. Best UFO sighting I’ve ever had, but far from my only one and because of that it just isn’t that remarkable to me.

But the weirdest story that really stands out in my life, because I never thought I would experience something like this… is Bigfoot. One threw a rock at me, almost hitting my head.

One night my dog who never barks at anything and is basically just a big bundle of love (mastador), started barking at the fence and bushes just beyond it, off in the woods behind our property. I have never seen my dog like that before or since. Not even a bear will get him to go full blown killer, barking and frothing, jumping around like he is going to kill whatever he sees. The fence is wrought iron, completely see through in every way, and only about 3ft tall… my dog could’ve jumped it at any point of this but he didn’t. I could tell he was terrified, but trying to make whatever he was seeing, know he is to be feared. He put on a hell of show, it sort of scared me to see my dog who is massive appear so vicious and mean. Again, I’ve never seen him like that. Not before, and not since.

He just kept barking at the bushes like something was in there. So I got involved. Keep in mind this is at around 2am at night. Our home is very private and in the woods, with almost nobody nearby… definitely not the kind of place where people walk around, etc… We have cameras, with night vision that cover our entire property within the fence line and some limited coverage beyond the fencing. They trigger notifications that send me texts if anything moves around near the fence line. I got no warnings, which I always do when fedex or a delivery man stops by. When deer or bears come visiting, I get warnings on my phone. But not this night, so I came out very confused at my dog wondering what he was on about… when I saw his body language and how he was acting, I became very concerned.

It was too dark to see, and at first I didn’t have a flashlight. So I stood in the dark watching silently at first, then yelling at my dog to be quiet. Finally I just had to grab him and drag him back in the house, but before I did that I called out towards the bushes. I explained that sitting in the dark, while I am armed and ready to use it, was not wise. I said if you’re sitting there, you need to call out so I don’t think you’re a bear and take some warning shots possibly killing you dead. No reply. Not even a sound of rustling leaves, twigs breaking as something walked away, etc… Just silence back from the woods.

My dogs still going nuts, I’m now holding a handgun openly so anyone could see it in the glow of my landscape lighting that I was still somewhat lit up by, warning the people or person in my bushes that if he doesn’t call out I may shoot him or my dog may jump the fence and attack him. No response. Now I go from concerned to outright triggered. I’m a USMC Veteran, with all the fixings. I don’t handle threats with care, I go full tilt in zero seconds flat. It often gets me in trouble out in public. But here in the woods, it has saved me from mountain lion attacks more than a few times. And bears just seem like a big dog to me, so I don’t even bother when they are around unless its a big momma with cubs or a large male at the wrong time of the season.

Now that I am redlined myself, I grab my dog and drag him back inside the house. I grab my 5.56, and a spotlight. I walk back out, slide a round into the chamber, turn on the green laser, and spotlight the entire area. This isn’t dense forest on the immediate other side of my fence. We have forest fires here. Lots of them. So we have lots of clearing on the ground. Just a bush big enough to hide behind, for maybe one person, with nothing nearby. The whole area has been made by me into a dead fall. Meaning there is about a 4ft layer of dead branches and trees, covered by grass and weeds now. The ground looks fairly flat and easy to walk through… except its all dead fall, and a great place to break an ankle or a leg. Only deer find going through it easy, and even they seem to not like going through it. Once a year I spray no grow all over the area, to knock the weeds down but that is it. I made the whole area on purpose because its the one entrance area to our property that could allow people to sneak in. Everything else is going over a tall fence with cameras covering every angle and section, or another route that is impossible without rope climbing gear and going up a 50ft cliff. So I intentionally made that area into a trap for people in case anyone ever got the idea that robbing me or stalking my property would be a smart thing to do. Not only that, but anyone could hear them walking through due to all the crunching the ground does. Even deer cant go through there without making lots of noise.

So I scan the area with my spotlight, and there isn’t anything to be seen. I am now extremely confused. I now I heard rustling noises when my dog first began barking. Something was out there, I heard it. He saw it and felt terrified of whatever it was. Now I was looking, and seeing nothing. I sit still, light out, in the shadows listening. I began to hear movement, not one but multiple things moving at the same time. I count at least 3 things moving in the woods. Okay, that has to be deer I think… so I spotlight again, scanning very fast… nothing. No eye shine, no sound anymore. Just empty space and silence. So I stand in the dark again. Waiting, listening. Movement, loud crunching mixed with light steps. Whatever it is, it is big. But also very good at moving around without making too much noise. I am convinced this may be a pack of wolves hunting. Maybe a pack of mountain lions hunting together? I’m racking my brain trying to figure out what I am hearing. Its clearly people… but that makes zero sense. Impossible even. Because I just scanned with a spotlight. People would be easy to see out there. But everything in my brain says what I am hearing is humans walking around carefully, hiding from me in the dark… so I figure shit, my PTSD. I’m crazy. Until I hear my girlfriend ask me… very scared sounding in her voice…

“What the fuck is out there Jake?!”

“It sounds like people are all over in our forest!?”

Now I suddenly know she has been watching from the open windows. She heard the movement too. She hears it too, I’m not crazy. Back to reality and fear now creeping in. Fear is unusual for me unless I am in public surrounded by people. In the wild, the woods… I’m at peace and at home no matter where I am. But not right now, not right here in the dark being stalked by what appears to be fucking ghosts in the woods. I tell her I have no clue what’s going on… I sweep with the spotlight again, showing her nothing is out there. Only this time as the light moves away, sounds come from those areas… lots of movement. I get the impression that the movement is strategic. They are repositioning on me from being directly in front of me in the bushes, to the treeline back around 100 ft away. So I go dark again, silent. I bend down slowly and pick up a fist sized rock. I figure if I sit silent in the dark for a bit and listen… they wont know where I am anymore. And I will toss the rock up real high, and let it come down behind them making enough noise to scare them into believing I’ve flanked whatever it is out there. Good plan right? Well… I toss it silently up into the air, large high arc so it comes down with a good amount of noise and behind them enough to make them wonder what is going on here.

My rock barely has enough time to hit the ground before another rock comes flying through the treeline… I can hear it hit branches as it flies towards me. Its like a baseball pitch straight at me. It hits a large redwood tree about 10ft from me, but the angle made it so it barely missed my face. It bounced off the tree behind me and came to rest right next to me feet. The rock wasn’t the rock I threw, but it was very warm… as if it also was being held onto for more than just a minute or two. I drew my rifle up and damn near started blindfiring off into the forest… but the amount of footsteps running off in the dark, away from my house, stopped me dead right then and there. It sounded like about 10 bear running through the woods. I stood there for another 30 mins… waiting for any return. All I could hear was strange owl sounds, that were clearly not genuine owls. Even my girlfriend who heard it all (she doesn’t smoke and is almost always sober in every way) remarked how odd the fake owl sounds were. It came across like people talking to each other in the dark, using owl sounds to mask what they are. Hard to describe but if you heard it you would instantly ask why someone was making owl sounds over there… and right there, and way over there too… all at the same time.

I didn’t sleep that night at all. The next day I checked the cameras. Nothing caught on tape except the rock hitting the tree next to me… could easily see that. Made me feel less crazy seeing it too. I walked the woods and property line, finding several massive foot prints and depressions in the tall grass. I know animal tracks. These were large people. Massive people that somehow could hide in a forest better than a squirrel with a ghillie suit on. People that could throw a rock in the dark accurately at a spot they couldn’t even accurately see with bare human eyes. The conclusion I came to was Bigfoot. Because the other option is a band of ninja meth heads that are highly skilled and trained, and their only aim and focus is simply to scare peoples dogs at night.

30 Likes

Many people can’t relate to post like these. But I assure you that I do. People who never go into the forest don’t have an idea of the going ons that come with the wilderness.
It’s out there. I hear it. I feel it. I can almost smell it. But why in the hell can not see it.
I have been chased, friends have been chased, community members talk about it. But none of us have seen what it is. But we all know it’s out there.
I had a bud tell me how he was blind firings at something. He called and it never answered back. Fearing for both he as his son, he told me he let loose on it. He also said that he could hear it running at him as he unloaded the 12 ga. He explained it the he could feel it as it ran by, but they couldn’t see anything.
He says to me, “you told me, but I didn’t believe you.” I replied, “now you know why I never carry a gun into the woods, every time that happened to me, my gun was useless. I never saw anything as I would be running for my fkn life.”
Brothers we are raised in the woods, but this chit ain’t normal. All I can say is be safe out there.

16 Likes

Welcome to OG mate, something for everyone here. That’s a cool shiver inducing story. …

4 Likes

Am I out of context – I haven’t read the thread yet buuut, where did all the stars go???

🌠🌠🌠  That's pretty damn strange.....

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

When I was around 18yo, my mother was trying to convince me to go see a medium she’s been seeing.

My mother she has a reiki certificat, she has palm reading friends and all the things that go with that. She was going there to get medium readings. I don’t believe most of this stuff, but to this day I’m still hesitant because of what happened that day.

We get there and its a whole spiritual thing. She asked one of the medium to have a session with me. The medium took me to a private room and told me:

“I see that your aura is tainted in weed. People like you have the same glow. It is bad to consume any drugs, ts not good for the mind and bla bla bla and someone close to you will betray you.” Typical medium stuff.

And then he told me:

“I feel danger, the police is after you and your friends.”

Then I was like wtf is this. I was tripping a little bit, but I didn’t believe that stuff, I only did to please my mom. To put you in context, I was completely sober and I didn’t smell like weed, my mom would have noticed right away. So I don’t know, lucky guess?

So my mom droped me to a metro station and I’m sill bugging about what the medium told me. I thought maybe my mom told him that I smoked weed and struggled in school, so he could put some sense into me. But I find that unlikely, she believes in that stuff, she wouldn’t “interfere” like that. So just in case I call my friends to let them know what happened and warned them because at that time everyone sold weed and it was still illegal. The same evening 1h after I spoke to him, my good friend calls me, he got busted with mad weed in his car…

9 Likes

Jesus Christ that is scary :sweat_smile:.

2 Likes

I know exactly what you’re talking about… .
From the sounds, to the foot prints to being flanked… except I got a visual lol

6 Likes

Anyone ever seen the Matrix Resurrections? “Cat videos, we’ll call it The Catrix”. :rofl::rofl:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like