What is you favourite strain for sex

last time i had sex strains were called purple indica and hydro :pensive:

4 Likes

Dawgy but fourway sounds interesting.:thinking::joy:

2 Likes

We like sativa types better but its all good. We ate a gummy last night and she smoked some more MAC1 and it was a good time for all. Every thing including 5th base.

2 Likes

My wife is 12 years younger than me lol I have to give her sex canā€™t even have a headache lol

6 Likes

Im with you. @Irishrocker, My wife is 9 years younger
And she smokes a strain we named the Nympho. So enough said because ā€œnoā€ is not in her vocabulary.

8 Likes

Well played gentlemen. Iā€™m over here taking notesšŸ¤£

2 Likes

To contribute to the discussion the best strain Iā€™ve found for me is Mandelbrots SFV OG. By a long shot not my favorite strain for vertical living but great in bedšŸ¤™šŸ½

2 Likes

congrats on wifey! Iā€™m in a similar boat.

more importantly, where can I get ā€œNymphoā€ seeds? :laughing:

me personally, I like some dark chocolate and l-citrulline with my sex-weed stack.

important to avoid caffeine and have some gatorade/the like handy though

3 Likes

There is no way your married after the ā€œsex is freeā€ line. :joy:

2 Likes

I remember a compressed brick of Jamaican in the early 80ā€™s that was somehow artistically shaped or carved (?) and wrapped in (I think) a leather pouch. It also had a design on the top. It was a site to behold. The weed was amazing. I believe I was told it was Lambsbread. After smoking a half joint between the two of us, the sex was magical and the orgasm caused a rush of stimulation that started in my penis and ran up through my neck and into my ecstatic, tingling brain. The orgasm was greatly extended and left me in a euphoric state of mind. She said similar things too.

3 Likes

image @lefthandseeds you ever post here? Your on now. Lol black Lebanon I believe will be a heart beaker. Look how long it is. Lol

3 Likes

Iā€™m sorry to hear about your health issues. Iā€™m soon to be 71 as well and my wife is 70. We stopped working (for the man) 5 years ago. Surprisingly, our sex life has been more active since we stopped working full time. We also opened up our toy box to include a new and improved fancy vibrator (itā€™s pink, space-age design and has many different settings) and several products from Kama Sutra like edible massage oil, different types of lubricants and Honey dust with feather like applicator. Point is, there are lots of ways to continue your sex life. I had three surgeries in 2020 and after a few months recovering weā€™re back in action. Weā€™ve also learned more about how to please each other. Best of luck to you both. Peace and love

3 Likes

Different strokes for different folks cuz. Sometimes there isnā€™t any coming backā€¦ glad youā€™re still able to enjoy life! If it isnā€™t my problems interfering, then itā€™s her problems. lol The wife has had over 40 ops in the 40 yrs weā€™ve been together, mostly lower region, but a few upper. Iā€™m not into hurting her, and like I said in that post, there still is the occasional moment when things ā€˜come togetherā€™ for us. I donā€™t sweat it, thereā€™s too much other stuff we enjoy doing together.
We still enjoy life, in a lot of ways. Also enjoy just being with each other. There never comes a day that I donā€™t feel like I love her more than the previous day!

8 Likes

I got this by email this morning and hit reply but then got an email saying it didnā€™t go through. Anyway, sorry about my suggestion to buy sex toys, it was something I thought maybe could help out. I had 3 surgeries in 2020, the worse one was having part of my colon and small intestine removed as well as having my bladder damaged and needing repair. Then there was a growth removal and finally a painful testicular hernia. So, Iā€™ll be 71 in January and still waking up everyday with a smile. My ole lady and I have been together since 1970, 51 years. Thereā€™s not enough said about how fortunate one is to have a best friend and lover for a very long time. Weā€™ve shared so much together in that time and now the time is even more precious because itā€™s approaching some sort of finale. Weā€™re living on borrowed time as John Lennon said a long time ago. I wish you two the best. As I keep saying lately, love is what gives my life meaning. Peace and :heart: love.

4 Likes

Yea thatā€™s a tough one. Not much you can do but just keep an eye on them eh? Hope it dries out for you soon.

Sounds like the future of growing up there is gonna be something like a fast flowering sativa. Less dense buds to help prevent the rot.

1 Like

Not too sure why you got it by email, I only answered in here cuz.
Unless youā€™re talking about the standard notification through the email you registered here with? That only lets you know of any chatter in subjects you posted inā€¦
I donā€™t know you lol I wouldnā€™t be emailing you

3 Likes

It said answer it here in your email or go to OG thread. Iā€™ve done that a couple times?

1 Like

You are not entitled to an answer. Whatever it is.

1 Like

Well, i guess i kinda opened myself to a discussion on my sex life when I posted what I didā€¦but, Iā€™d prefer to consider the subject closed, if you donā€™t mind? thnx

4 Likes

We seem to be straying off topic here guys. Can we please keep it to favourite strains for sex and connected to it thanks.

2 Likes