What is your go-to breeder for that tried and true genetics?

Have you fucked with In House yet?? I have a bunch of Exotics strains and a few Solfire & Kre8 but I haven’t touched a single one yet.

2 Likes

Ya they use the same photo for a shit ton of strains.

1 Like

Area 51 Seeds

2 Likes

Baked beanz bodhi and a few others have awesome genetics for under 100. I would say joti but unless you’re in Canada it’s a 50/50 shot if you’ll get your beans

8 Likes

I keep going back to Peak Seeds BC, have enjoyed every strain. Tried and true at a good price, not the flavour of the month.

4 Likes

How is peak’s C99? I want to try and find a pineapple pheno

1 Like

I saw a seed catalog used the same photo for all there different buds…

1 Like

hello all so what in your opinions would be some Auto breeders putting out good genetics like Fastbuds or Mephisto any breeders out therē bringing that hidden fire lol be good folks

1 Like

BSF out of Spian has some good autos. I also like dutch passion for autoflowers.

2 Likes

Roc Bud’s Autos look pretty fire haven’t tried em but i’d like to

2 Likes

Of course mephisto and fast buds like you said. Don’t sleep on Night Owl seeds either. Its dude from mephistos side gig.

4 Likes

Greenpoint seeds has some quality stuff for the price. I stay away from their fem seeds,but the regs are usually on point.

3 Likes

No doubt for me. Nirvana for classics, cannabiogen is an old fresh jewel and Bodhi is fire in every pack.

4 Likes

@paintedfire420 used peaks c99 to make his guavac99 that is very popular with overgrowers.

9 Likes

i’ll have to ask him about it

The most i spent on a pack was 150 but it was an action the strain was Jamaican blue hill x jamaican red hill but it boils down to genetics and rarity and what you want. i usually buy from small breeders that i have stumbled on. I like unique genetics and try to buy straight from the breeder opposed to 3rd party thats so if i have any questions they can tell me then and there.

4 Likes

I’m in Texas

2 Likes

I’ve also had good luck with Peak Seeds BC in the past. Not a huge selection but what he has is fire. Great place to pick up a version of things like C99, NL5, Super Skunk and Blueberry. Old school plants.

Fire. I loved it.

4 Likes

Are you referring to getting them thru customs? I’ve never had a package opened or even remotely fucked with and 10yts back I only ordered from sensibleseeds.com and every package went thru and it was going thru JFK so of why anyone would be having issues unless your getting 100 packs at once or some BS!??

2 Likes

Doubt customs is the problem, I think the dude is just a flake. Took me 14 weeks to get my order, 6 weeks after resend. I think they sit on his desk until he feels like sending them

3 Likes