What kind of fans you got blowing in that tent?

Is this it?

Hard to do on a phone

No it’s not :rofl:
Hold a finger on a word withing the sentence you wanna quote. Move the sliders so ones at the begining and the other is at the end of the sentence then click on the quote button that appears :+1::v:

1 Like

Do you have a store called Princess Auto in your area?

I got 2 fans for 40$ and they’re better than anything else I found around town

2 Likes

Princess auto is a Canadian company. Coreys in the US

2 Likes

LOL, dude a few puffs from your lungs might suffice… As I am deseeding autos now, I pollenated with a paintbrush, specifically painting a few lower nugs, NEVER the main cola (not covering it either). To say that pollen got everywhere even with the fans off might be an understatement. AND I didn’t even see it floating in the air when pollenating (vs collecting it). A little bit of pollen really goes a long way on a mouses sneeze!

For fans, I have blizzard mini oscillating fans, removed the bases and made my own mounts for tent poles for them with the 3D printer. Also a wall mounted big ass fan and a tower fan for whats growing outside the tents.

Windburn is real… And even with an oscillating fan, its gonna happen… Good point…

$26 at wally world. not 16", but two of them will give you more options than 1 16" fan. I have several of these and some from 10 yrs ago STILL work (though they are avocado green)
Holmes Lil Blizzard Oscillating Table Fan (HAOF87) - Walmart.com

Power Fist for the win!

Love that place.

2 Likes

Big Ass Fan

18" High Velocity - If this doesn’t blow pollen idk what will haha

1 Like

use secret jardin fans they are clip-on and please note there are both 16 and 25 watts take the 25 watt ones 3 of these go a bomb

2 Likes

I’ve had good luck with the usual cheep 12", 3 speed oscillating fan. 2+ years before the oscillating part gave up the ghost but the fan is still going strong.
Power draw is 20W on low.

@Floyd , have you checked the power draw of that tower?

Another good trick somebody here came up with was mounting the fan from the ceiling! I’m planning on trying that.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

I use Honeywell oscillating tower fans. 1 in the corner of both my 4x4 tents. They work great, just gotta cover the red led indicators in the flower tent. Honeywell White Comfort Control Tower Fan, Slim Design, Powerful Cooling, 1 Pack https://www.amazon.com/dp/B007HIQZCA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_V0M292DY6Y4VJPHDZ084?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

1 Like

Sounds crazy but I use one of the job site dewalt 20v battery powered fan …with a four am battery it last 36 hrs …I just have to get another battery so I can rotate and they ain’t cheap !

I just keep it outside the tent let it blow in through one of the vents, works well

1 Like

Regular squirrel fans would be too much but they make small squirrel fans that would be perfect for your space

I have 3 of those hurricanes. If you pollinate with them make sure you clean it very good before the next round though.

1 Like

Short answer, no.

In my 5x5x72 I run this fan attached to the top blowing over the lights pushing to the front door.

then I have this fan in a back corner sitting on a milk crate oscillating over the plants.

seems to work pretty well…

1 Like

Thanks for all the help everyone! After hours of research and with all you guys help I chose a 16 inch wall mount Hurricane ocilating fan. Just found on amazon for 29 bucks. It’s a limited time deal so…

2 Likes