What kind of fans you got blowing in that tent?

I have a 4x8x80 tent. What kind of fan/fans do I need? I need one in each corner. 50 bucks a pop. Damn!!

2 Likes

I use tower fans. Just put them in the corner. Put something under them to raise them up higher.

3 Likes

I believe those work for you. I need something more dramatic

1 Like

I need something strong in each corner

Strap 4 tower fans one in each corner of the tent bro. The bases are usually easily removed from them so you can likely bungee cord them to the poles :v:

2 Likes

You want a wind storm in your tent. lol

4 Likes

Honeywell ht900. It’s a beast but you’ll need to figure out how to rig it.

2 Likes

Yes. Something to really blow pollen around

1 Like

Oh, gotcha.

1 Like

Not needed unless you wanna pollen the tent walls mainly :rofl:
Pollen floats through the air with ease without a fan.

6 Likes

I always used fans. I’m looking for high output clamp on fans. Also to prevent mold on the plant.

1 Like

Who uses fans for open pollination?? What do you use!! Sorry @George I made multiple posts lol…

1 Like

Yup, one day I will teach you how to edit … frech|nullxnull

1 Like

I would not worry about blowing pollen around. On my PPP run there was not only pollen all over every inch of the tent it was also covering the tent across from it just from opening the door every day to water. That stuff will get everywhere with next to no breeze at all, just moving around watering will spread it.

3 Likes

I think you could get a fan strong enough for a 4x8 but you’re gonna piss off the ones closer to it. The tower fan I have would do the job for ya. Even on the weakest setting it makes every leaf move in my 4x4. Medium setting pisses off closer plants a bit. Strong setting is absurd and doesn’t ever get used.

Edit. But for the reason above you would probably want two.

4 Likes

I’m thinking the hurricane 16 inch

2 Likes

I’ve heard that name thrown around but I’ve only used Walmart clip-ons and this beast tower fan.

How do I select people’s text on my mobile

Hold down on a word and then drag the highlight left and right to cover all the text you want

1 Like

I’m really liking this hurricane fan. Its dripped my tents heat greatly. Also have one pushing the air up. Not sure if it’s good but in my mind it is :wink:

6 Likes