What made you laugh today?

Hands down the most nonsense thread I’ve read since coming back here. At first it was funny but my amusement level has hit rock bottom.

2 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Just found 2 packs of Yeti OG F3

I had to have “THE TALK” with my son…
:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Some days I need a laugh, and this one always works…

4 Likes

Bwahahahahahaha! A redneck’s last words are often, “hold my beer and watch this!” :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

LMFAO two weeks ain’t long enough.
Good job shark tank!

3 Likes

This https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sweet-Tooth-Cookie-Jar-Biscuit-Tin-Storage-Ceramic-Biscuit-Barrel/312108308597?hash=item48ab1ad875:g:7EIAAOSwgyNazfPP

Got pulled over for using my phone and driving. I gave the cop $8usd to let me slide… All good!

Oh, and I didn’t have my license

6 Likes

Welllll…since they insist we have to have the buggers…can we organize a cop exchange bro, or how bout a part exchange so when yours are worn out we can swap em lol

1 Like

I love Mexico! The police in San Felipe are straight up thugs. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Where is San Felipe?

Baja California. South of Mexicali on the Sea of Cortez.

1 Like

Yes. Baja. We were on the Sea of Cortez side.

1 Like

The Reverend Willie McNasty on the beach in Mexico in his younger days.

4 Likes

6 Likes

ROFL. I went to YouTube to download a copy, the genius was the next video. I love the fact that he doesn’t even mention the shot in the balls until 1/2 way thru. Clearly evolution takes a while to work in some cases.

2 Likes

is that the same idiot from the first time? jesus christ

@legalcanada, No. It’s a completely different idiot. “That hurt way worse than the 1st time”, how many times does a moron need to be shot in the head from both sides with paintballs? Apparently at least 2x.

How about these winners:

edit: typo

1 Like

yeah thats why i was wondering and it almost looks like the same location. some people are so stupid i don’t even understand it. look at me i’m a retard

2 Likes

3 Likes