What made you laugh today?

The little quote that says “Know your Shyte” makes me think the company is more than aware of the name.

It even tells you to eat shyte at the bottom :laughing:

For some, any attention is good attention.

3 Likes

10 Likes

Excellent!!!.,.,.,.,:cowboy_hat_face:

my mother in law went sky diving while she i 5 foot and a tew inches about 270 lbs she was lite a stick in the mud in the hanger she was straped to dive instructure. with a blouse on a noher jumper below them with a go pro viedo when shoot open up her mouth was wide open flapping ln wing then blouse open up bib white belly and white bra. i started laughing could not stop she ask why i laugh before i could think i said it looked like a whale that as been on a beach for weeks big bloated belly. that shit was funny. sorry for the spelling.

1 Like

how the job going? ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Like

when i was just starting as a mechanic’s assistant i spent a saturday with just me & the boss. i was getting ready to change a fuel filter on a porsche 944, car in the air, looking for some safety glasses, when the old ex-con, ex-cokefiend boss man comes over: “I ain’t no fuckin pussy! Gimme some fuckin rags. I don’ need no fuckin safety goggles. shit.”

he ties a rag on each of his elbows (:thinking:) get’s under the car, looks up & starts adjusting his :eyeglasses: bi-focals. :older_man: (he hadn’t been spinning :wrench:s for over 10 years).

dummy didn’t relieve the fuel pressure & gave himself a nice shower of gasoline, with an older-type drop light(incanescent bulb :exclamation: :bulb: :fire: ) positioned pretty close to the work. Fully soaked his eyes.

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: :thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree: + :wrench: + :oncoming_automobile: = :microscope:

yea what a ass know it all----------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Like