What Nutrients Do You Prefer?

@Rogue for me it’s an issue of bugs, good and bad. Can’t be havin’ soil beetles in the spare bedroom if I can help it :joy: lol! Outdoors in the garden though, we do implement waste scrap composting :+1::heart:

7 Likes

They in the wrong neighborhood eśe
( also flashes organic gang signs )

5 Likes

@nonamegoat
H16 love it
When I grew full houses full
I would get it free from the Ventura hydro store
They would set me up full runs when ug was only like 5 bottles including the foliar
Ther great people

3 Likes

The new rep in so cal came over to my last grow he actually came over an checked a issue I had like 2020 I think
Can not remember his name tho

Their product has been awesome with each strain I have used it on. That’s awesome that they looked out for you. A local grow shop recommended them to me as he had been using it for years and had great results. Sounds like they’re a pretty solid company. I sparingly use the foliar, but I plan to once I have a flowering room built that will allow me more room. What was the issue that you ran into?

I like pure blend pro

1 Like

I use the Blue Planet Bluemax A+B. I love it so much that I bought the gallon versions this time. It works so well and is reasonably priced, so it is hard to try anything else. The only others that I have tried are the GH trio and Fox farm trio. This works better imo

1 Like

I use the Canna Coco line with CalMag, Silica, Signal, Recharge, and Photosynthesis Plus. It’s a great all around mix that I use for anything 14 days or older, including autos and mother plants.

5 Likes

Thank you all for your responses

2 Likes

I use jacks nutrients
And have never looked back…….

3 Likes

I’ve been using Dyna Gro products. Simple to use and works.

3 Likes

I’ve used all the major brands in the last 30 years or so…Been using Jacks for the last 15 back before the “3-2-1” existed. It was called Peters Pro Hydroponic back then…When it come down to performance and price per lb it’s can’t be beat!

Unless you live in the “lower 48” then I’d mix up my own nutrients with the spreadsheet based nutrient calculator Hydrobuddy. But for me with logistics being what they are in Alaska Jacks is the best option. :slight_smile:

15 Likes

For soil i like organic dry, mainly down to earth but have been getting into the roots organic line. Happy with both.

Coco i typically use AN sensi a/b, along with grotek silica. Dabbled a bit with megacrop 2 part and it works pretty good. Havent dialed it in yet.

1 Like

Ive been using bio bizz in roots organic original soil.
Not sure if thats what im going to stick with but it its what i use now. I never ran anything besides soil and organic bottles

I’ve liked the simplicity of Floraflex but I don’t like that it didn’t incorporate cal mag and I believe that’s related to my issue. I’m going to try their new formula which now includes cal mag and see how it goes.

Anyone tried lotus? It was the most comparable to floraflex with a cal mag

pH Perfect Connoisseur (Coco) Grow & Bloom by Advanced Nutrients

4 Likes

I went back to my first ever nutrient line which is general hydroponics. Of courses I added in some more stuff and wondering why I ever stopped this nutrient line. Flora nova is my fave nutrient line.

2 Likes

I say it neutrally, really, but it’s a shame that you don’t show this kind of grow here in real time with advises. We really need more growlogs showing this kind of plants and this kind of respect for the flowers.

2 Likes

Hello ,

I use practically the entire “grower master” range from Hydropassion. Add to my range
Plagron Calmag
Aptus enzyme
Aptus kboost
Overdrive of advance nutriment
Fulvic T.A.

My auto

3 Likes

I use jacks a/b, no epsom, in hp promix.

Per 3L water:
3g A
2.5g B
1mL TPS gold silica
1mL Fulvic

At times, I’ve also added dynomyco, calmag, and molasses. Not sure how much they contribute really.

20 Likes