What Other Plants Do You Have?

Salud, @chipote!
Viste mis (en México) Agaves/Pitas (en España) Azules o Mezcaleros, en las fotos de “La Perrera” de mi segundo mensaje? Tengo también unas buenas chumberas (Esp)/nopales(Mex) con higos chumbos (Esp)/tunas (Mex) dulcisimos…

Did you see my (in Mexico) Agaves / Pitas (in Spain) Blues or Mezcaleros, in the photos of “La Perrera” from my second message? I also have some good prickly pears (Esp) / nopales (Mex) with prickly pears (Esp) / tunas (Mex) very sweets…

Chumbera aka Nopal with its Higos chumbos aka Tunas, durin autum/winter here we picked it…:

Que Viva México, cabrones!

10 Likes

Saludos @MiG!!

Ya vi todo en su perrera desde hace tiempo, estoy esperando su actualización. Hermosos sus ejemplares del nopal y el agave,debería de probar las tunas con un poco de limón,sal y chile en polvo así es como estoy acostumbrado a comerlas.

I’ve seen everything in la perrera, I’m waiting for the update. Beautiful specimens of nopal and agave, should try the tunas with a little lemon, salt and chili powder, that’s how I’m used to eating them.

Agave

My brother is groiwng some pitaya(Stenocereus queretaroensis )

5 Likes

Floración del agave o pita:

Next close to Mediterránea sea:

In Monte Adentro, in the interior mounts (with pomegranates arround)(must click on first pic to see complete)

A close wiev of the pomegranates close to the agave:

8 Likes

Muy bellas las plantas,pero esos paisajes simplemente son HERMOSOS

Very beautiful plants, but those landscapes are simply BEAUTIFUL

Such lush offerings all around you! B.e.a.utiful

Mi buen @MIG me antojo las granadas

My good @MIG I crave the pomegranates

10 Likes

What a treat to visit your grow areas.

Thanks for the show.

99%

Aww man, Nevermind Cannabis, fruit-bearing plants are where it’s at.

Beautiful plants. Never knew agave bolted like that

1 Like

Calabacín:

8 Likes

Melones y pepinos:

8 Likes

I have seen them in seed and plant magazines. Don’t remember which ones, maybe Burpee’s? or Mitchell’s? Don’t recall?

mike

Here is a Brugmansia arborea

I took 3 cuts and the 3 are throwing roots

7 Likes

Algunas orquídeas que se encuentran en mi país.

10 Likes

Isent it “floripondio”, used to make " burundanga/escapolamina" n a part of the ayahuasca mix?

Saludos @MiG!!

It is the floripondio but I think the ayahuasca is made of other plants

Se colecta la liana (el nombre científico de la Ayahuasca es (Banisteriopsis caapi), así como hojas de un arbusto llamado Chacruna (Psychotria viridis)

The liana is collected (the scientific name of the Ayahuasca is (Banisteriopsis caapi), as well as leaves of a bush called Chacruna (Psychotria viridis)

2 Likes

is that a good plant for extracting DMT or are you trying to make the ayahuasca brew?

Forgot I still had a billion +/- of these seeds in the fridge.
(got some of the Asian white variety too)
Better test germination rates. :wink:

7 Likes

Saludos @legalcanada!

Sorry for the late reply the brugamansia arborea has a lot of scopolamine its something very different,for the DMT extraction a friend is going to hook me up with some tepezcohuite(Mimosa tenuiflora) and for the ayahuasca brew you need the two plants that i mentioned before ,Banisteriopsis caapi and Psychotria viridis…

1 Like

oh yes i’ve heard of scopolamine… and i remember now, i had 50g of mimosa hostilis root bark but never did the extraction

Preciosas esas Orquideas, es una de mis otras pasiones

La primera foto es una Prosthechea Fragans , la segunda diria que es una Encyclia y la tercera una Brassia

He viajado para ver orquideas, Peru, Costa Rica, Mexico, Bali, Thailandia, etc.

4 Likes