What Other Plants Do You Have?

4 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

4 Likes

They get MegaCrop run off once a week.

My tall heirloom Tomato finally got it’s first blooms! The Texas heat is kicking it’s ass.
:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

1 Like

Tithonia

1 Like

Cherry tomatoes.

4 Likes

Looks like a sunflower with tomato leaves. New to me.
~
Blackberries on the way

Dianthis

Lupins

Peony

4 Likes

Have some wild roses in the backyard and some sunflowers, cilantro, and other fun things I’ll have to get pics of!

4 Likes

7 Likes

I only found 1 burgundy color coleus in my seed popping.
So I cloned it.

5 Likes

Love that everyone else expresses their green thumb elsewhere!

I grow many ornamentals from roses to arbours this year I’ve kinda slacked off due to my other garden taking over. I usually direct sow my annuals much sooner but we had late frost this year so I mostly only got my daisies, pansies and various potted arrangements sewn.

Lots of perrenials though but nothing in bloom to show you yet.

My tiger lillies might take over their bed this year though lol

And some signs of life in the planters

Other than that I’m too embarrassed to show you anything else I’ve really let this go, think it’s time I should do some work lol

Oh and does anyone recognize wtf this is on my poplar? Looks like a disease it happens every year but doesn’t affect nearby plants or trees.

4 Likes

First Day Lilly

Peony

Smoke Tree

Nectarines

Burbank Plum

14 Likes

Mira, chipote: Lactucas Virosas salvajes de más de 2 metros de altura alrededor de las ruinas de un valle:
Look, chipote: Lactucas Virosas wild more than 2 meters high around the ruins of a valley:

10 Likes

Kusa

Lupins

Physocarpus opulifolius - Common Ninebark

11 Likes

Is the last pic the one that could be Hermie? Or come from a Hermie? If I remember right. Are you gonna clone it and see what’s up with it? Or just let it go?

2 Likes

I was going to wait a bit to see if it shows sex, but being right next to the green house, it can’t flower male/hermie and be allowed to live.

Hadn’t thought of cloning it. That could be a good way forward. Thank you for mentioning it! Not thinking about it I guess.

2 Likes

I’ll do that with seedlings that I put outside. Once they get big enough, I’ll take a couple bottom branches. As soon as they root throw them into flower and see what’s up. If there male I know to pull them, so I don’t use a whole outdoor season on something that I can’t smoke. Then I have a place for a clone. And in my book if it herms out it only deserves death.

2 Likes