8 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

What is this tree?

I love these blossoms!!

:heart_eyes:

saludos carnalien @MiG!! creo que a cualquiera de las daturas las conocen por ese nombre de “La hierba del demonio”

1 Like

The first tomatoes I’ve ever grown doing well. Actually really proud of these. Gardening is a very new concept to me outdoors in many respects.

Not really a plant but there will be some aquatic plants in there soon. Timber sleepers to raise and edge it arrive Monday morning. Had my lad in the pit helping with the shovel too. Beautiful moments that make you appreciate life. Happy weekend folks

9 Likes

Hello friend, I still do not know what a tree is, maybe somebody …

2 Likes

Mimosa tree would be my guess looking at the pics. Beautiful trees :grin:

3 Likes

Thanks friend,maybe the truth is right, I do not know …Persian silk tree

2 Likes

It’s the bloom that made me think its the mimosa fern

3 Likes

Give the man a breeder pack!

4 Likes

I love tree ferns too but they don’t do well here. We have an apple on the apple tree too. Only a dinker though. Your garden inspired me @99PerCent I’m gonna look for the pics from October when we moved in here. We know it will take years to establish. (Knowing I had to hack a few roots on the silver birch we planted 3 fruit trees early this year to make up for it. Damson. Golden delicious apple and peregrine peach

2 Likes

What’s interesting is that it’s a “weed” tree here in CA found along roadside ditches and there are apparently at least 2 varieties/PHENOS!(ha! yay). If you can observe their seed pod formation maybe you can differentiate?

My dad the know-it-all mistakenly called it a “silk oak”. :slight_smile: It seems to me that they are related to the Locust & Acacia trees too?

“Mimosa is a genus of about 400 species of herbs and shrubs, in the mimosoid clade of the legume family Fabaceae”

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I’ll thank the colleague for the explanation,Landscape use: Albizia julibrissin Persian Silk Tree is great for ornamental gardens, parks, driveways and avenues.

1 Like

Magnolia trees in floration (smells like heaven):

14 Likes

Cucumber bloom

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

9 Likes

Just found these on the back of my place. Its a Maypop or Passion Vine, bonus is it is fruit bearing.

12 Likes