What Other Plants Do You Have?

8 Likes

:wink:
Be glad I’m not living over the fence there…those berries would have an unruly pest! (My favorite food on this planet, dunno bout the others)

:evergreen_tree: nanu nanu

2 Likes

@cannabissequoia Dude and no thorns! I wouldn’t know what to do with myself

2 Likes

I learned to wait for the ripe ones.

Even the birds don’t like them when they’re red.

2 Likes

Yeah, same with the thorned variety. Ill be harvesting some more tomorrow, I’ll grab some pictures.

1 Like

BTW, I dig up and toss away no less than 12 major clumps of the thornless every year. They are hardy in every respect.

2 Likes

Damn @99PerCent those berries look like they came of the cover of a cookbook! Absolutely perfect. Oh yeah, the cannabis is nice too. Lol. :cowboy_hat_face:

What time of year, late spring?

1 Like

Spring is best for keeping them alive.

I have a pile to take out.

Let me know if you are interested.

1 Like

In the berries or the buds? :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

The berries for now :wink:

1 Like

8 Likes

I stopped by for some of the berries - really good. So were the peaches, thanks. I think we’ve had a lot of sun this year.

4 Likes

The bud didn’t look bad either. Your thoughts @Muleskinner? :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

8 Likes

Beefheart Tomato, got a little heavy

9 Likes

This is growing in my neighbor’s yard right now. Think it’s some sort of Hibiscus. Wish I knew exactly because I want one! It’s gorgeous!

12 Likes

I’m so glad I didn’t take pics of my tomato plants…probably the worst i’ve done since i was 12. :rolling_eyes: i’m >done< with fabric pots, at least as they are. the climate here is waaaay too :desert: arid to water 2x/wk with them & i can’t afford a water treatment plant yet to automate anything.

Anyone use the “earthbox” type sub-irrigated system?(any plant specie)

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

No, but if you check out Pedro’s Grow Room on YouTube, Twitch, and/or Instagram, he is using them [earthboxes] in the dry Colorado climate with good success.

3 Likes

I have not used the system in question, but in general, I am a complete supporter of bottom watering. I’ve always been happiest with the systems that water from below.

4 Likes