What Other Plants Do You Have?

This is my Lemon tree.

8 Likes

This is one of my Avocado plants.

This one has a better structure than the other one.

Growing in UK by the way :wink:

9 Likes

Found this.

Would check your tree for parasites.

Reproduction

Powdery mildew fungi can only reproduce on their living cell host and reproduce both sexually and asexually.[6] Sexual reproduction is via chasmothecia (formerly cleistothecium), a type of ascocarp where the genetic material recombines. Powdery mildew fungi must be adapted to their hosts to be able to infect them. Within each ascocarp are several asci.

Under optimal conditions, ascospores mature and are released to initiate new infections[7] . Conditions necessary for spore maturation differ among species. Asexual reproduction is where the mother fungi and offspring are genetically identical.[6] Powder mildew fungi offspring of wheat and barley species are more successful from asexual reproduction compared to sexual reproduction counterparts.[8]

Vectors of transmission

Wooly aphids (Eriosomatinae) and other sucking insects are often vectors of transmission for powdery mildew, and other infectious diseases. Typically wooly aphids in sub temperate climates precede and are an indicator of various infections, including Powdery mildew. Aphids penetrate plant surfaces where they often reside and provide a host of potential inoculants through physical, digestive or fecal secretions. Aphids are often an indicator of other potential plant problems.

5 Likes

Excellent- thank you. I believe I see the dew of aphids every spring. Time to get serious. :mag:

:evergreen_tree:

Thornless Black Raspberries (Black Satin)

Elderberries

Plums

Reliant Peaches

Tomatoes

Hydrangea

Day Lillies

Have a great day!

13 Likes

monstera verigated pink lemon tree

8 Likes

:wink: can’t help myself as usual:

:evergreen_tree: i don’t smell anything

3 Likes

My wife’s favorite plant. Plectranthus tomentosa, otherwise known as Vicks Plant. Smells just like Vick’s Vape-o-rub. If anyone wants a cutting we are more than happy to share.

3 Likes

Prairie cone flower!

6 Likes

pair of sunflowers grown and started from seed indoors probably 7.5-8 feet tall!

8 Likes

Habanero and/or Scotch Bonnet (2 in same pot)

Giant sunflower (2 months old and around 3.5ft tall already)

8 Likes

Plumeria

12 Likes

Swiss chard

6 Likes

@Jellypowered @Meesh

1 Like

Is that your porch? Gorgeous! Love it!

1 Like

Ya had things looking really nice then hail damaged a lot but is recovering and looking good again currently on a trip in the MOAB area and heard big hail went through the area agian💩 Will see if there’s more damage when we get back hopefully the girls fared well!

1 Like

Ok @99PerCent you can stop! LOL yes everyone is envious of what ya got going on beautiful plants man keep up the great work!

3 Likes

STILL waiting for peppers on it and it is now a month later. She is SLOOOOOW…

She has got loads more flowers though, looking fine.

I will go and see her today now it has stopped raining.

2 Likes

My tomato landrace project
around 50 packs of seed/varieties, only so many plants can win
surface scattered start of june, during a drought. No F*%k$ given.

9 Likes

Elderberries: Bitter & Sweet. Not quite ready. I wouldn’t expect them to last once they are.

Took the plums early. Squirrels were moving in for the finish. I’ll let them take most of the rest.

The peaches I will keep taking for another few. Same with the Blackberries.

These tomatoes are the last of @lotus710’s volunteer tomato harvest. Thanks @lotus710.

99%

10 Likes