What Other Plants Do You Have?

Thanks. Been feeding it megacrop with a kelp/fulvic/yucca foliar here and there after lights out. These are grown indoors in a tent in coco under a “blurple” led. Just messing around as I’ve never grown strawberries before or even tasted an alpine variety so I am pretty curious. The runners are almost at the other end of the tray. Wish I had some strawberries right about now :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Well, like any berries, they get a better crop the second time if you pull off the first flowers. Not sure about indoors though.

I have a raised bed full of peat for blueberries. Works well.

3 Likes

My favorite smelling flower is the butterfly bush. Give that one a try if you don’t have one.

6 Likes

Does it stay acidic or do you need to keep amending it?

Didn’t realize butterfly bushes were fragrant. Thanks for the tip! I’m gonna look them up!
So far my faves have been my tuberose! Although, they didn’t like my left over mj fert and most didn’t flower this year. Lesson learned.

2 Likes

I use pH down and/or azalea fertilizer sometimes. That garden is only a few seasons old.

2 Likes

One thing I can say about Southern Cali is that a lot of annual flowers flower biannually, Off the top of my head, my freesia do! It’s awesome! The worst is that I can’t grow a lilac bush to save my life! It just doesn’t get cold enough. My wisteria hates me too! lol

2 Likes

OOH! Then it should be starting to get good! Yay fresh picked blueberries!

2 Likes

They were only small come the Winter.

I read for them to survive the cold they had to be covered in garden fleece to protect them.

I just left them and they were ok.

3 Likes

Basil

6 Likes

13 Likes

Starting to heap up a little

14 Likes

13 Likes

I love looking at bud pics, but I light up every time there is a notification for this thread. Lol

5 Likes

Landrace toms gaining weight

13 Likes

The Plums are in.

Tomatoes for another week or two depending on the weather. Got a late start this year.

9 Likes

Shishito Pepper

9 Likes

Belladonna

11 Likes

Plastic plants at the craft stores aren’t allowed here! :joy: lol just funnin with ya @Meesh love it thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

If only you could smell that sweetness through the computer! Silly! :laughing:

2 Likes