What Other Plants Do You Have?

My morning collection

8 Likes

Leeks?

I love potato & leek soup.

2 Likes

Hey bruv, they’re red onions… actually haven’t had leaks for a while, I should definitely get some! I love leeks and potatoe soups aswell.

2 Likes

How is that famous grouse?

2 Likes

better than the cucumber :slight_smile: she didnt like that up 'er :joy:

2 Likes

4 Kinds of Basil

Sedum

Late blooming Day Lilly

11 Likes

You got some lemon basil? tried that this year, its ace, smells so good but still has that nice basil taste

2 Likes

Lemon Basil makes the best pesto!

3 Likes

I must admit, I am very lazy when it comes to cooking. I give most of what I grow to family members and friends, and wait for them to cook it.

6 Likes

Multiple sunflower varieties starting to flower.

12 Likes

HUZZAH! The Truth comes out! :smile: That’s my pattern too. Gave away about 4000lb. of tomatos one year. ate about 10.

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

@Meesh @99PerCent I hid one from the beetles in the berry patch :wink:

11 Likes

Artichoke plants I grew from seed last year.

I thought they would of died thru the Winter but they are doing fine. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Oh yum! I’ve got a stargazer coming soon! I’m gonna put up a small fence around it and hopefully keep my cat out! Fragrant flowers are my thing!

4 Likes

I’ve got one started now! It’s a bit early here but I’m trying it anyway. lol. I was under the impression that they were pretty hardy cold weather veggies!

2 Likes

Does anyone grow container blueberries successfully? I’ve always wanted to try. Figured a container would be easier with the super acidic soil they need.

4 Likes

@Meesh
I took em from the wild too late in the season so they didn’t flower this year.

7 Likes

I read that you are supposed to pull off the flowers the first year and about half the second year. Trying to figure out if I am that patient. I was thinking a self pollinator in a big pot so it doesn’t take over my yard. Hmm… The foliage is pretty though, may give it a try.

2 Likes

Cool about the blueberries. there’s a bog near where I live that I go to pretty often and it has thousands of blueberry plants. I always thought about taking a cutting but it’s a conservation area so that’d kinda be not so nice lol.

atilla alpine strawberry blacktail mountain watermelon. Still really small kinda looks funny.

5 Likes

What do you feed that strawberry? It looks magnificent! And I love the look of mini watermelon. I grew a pumpkin one year, never again. That thing vined all the way across my yard, just took over. I ended up getting one super huge pumpkin, I now realize that you are supposed to lift them off the ground while they are growing, at the time I was lucky I got the one as all the others rotted before they got bigger than your little watermelon cuz they were all on the ground. lol

2 Likes