What strains did you grow in 2020

Thanks Brother :wink: @Meesh was my first strain build :wink:

Actually I’m sending @Sebring these F1s & he can do whatever he likes with them.

3 Likes

Here’s mine:

Panama haze
Mexican haze
Panama haze x Malawi/Panama
Panama haze x Acapulco gold
Super Malawi haze x Malawi/Panama
Black & blue Lebanese
RSC Lebanese
Leb27
RSC Syrian
Jungle spice
Black Lebanon x black Afghani
Lowdak x cherry queen

15 Likes

My homemade strains…outdoor grow Kush crosses…

12 Likes

This is a goofy thing I do. Save a leaf from. Every plant. Then make up a 8x10 of a pic of plant.

15 Likes

Some really nice varieties run by you guys this year.
I tried to work through a lot of old seed stock I have in the vault during 2020:
Pacifica f2 (Loran)
Lucky Charms (Bodhi)
Prayer Tower (Bodhi)
Blueberry Hashplant (Bodhi)
Ancient OG (Bodhi)
Dragons Blood f4 x Appollo11 genius pheno(Bodhi)
Chimtal (Afghan Select) (Junk)
Pineapple Fields (Dynasty Genetics)
Blueberry Blast (Snowhigh)
Midnight Snow x Purple Ghost x Purple Mayhem (Gooey Breeder)
Black Wedding (Big Worm)
Sour Skittles S1 (Wicked Sowa)

7 Likes

Royal Queen Seeds: Hulkberry
People Under The Stairs Genetics (PUTS): ??? x 4DD
PUTS: Irene Kush x 4DD
The Captains Connection: Gunburst
PUTS: Banana OG x LVPK
Clearwater Genetics: Moon Juice
PUTS: Sour Saunders

Those were my successful ones in order, the Hulkberry was started around the end of 2019 but finished in 2020.
Have had a few herms as well:
Archive: Hyper Fuel
Clearwater Genetics: Brain Stew
Cannarado: Kitchen Sink
Didn’t seem to be environmental or stress related on any of them but idk.
The Captains Connection weed was really good but the breeder, CookieMaine, literally scammed me like a crackhead over 200$ of seeds lol.

5 Likes

I am happy to see brother Loran’s work mentioned. I feel like I still have some Pacifica F2s that he sent me, but anything that I have tried to germinate from him recently doesn’t seem to be viable anymore, sadly enough. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

@Foreveryoung Does “junk” mean the Chimtal performed poorly indoor?

1 Like

Prayer Tower? Lucky Charms? Ancient OG? Jesus, you really dug deep into your vault, huh? Haha! Those seeds haven’t been around in a long time. I’m sure some people would KILL for those Ancient OG and Lucky Charms beans…

2 Likes

So…I had a real bad year with spider mites…lost 3 grows to them…I have learned from the past…I grow all organic soil just teas and water…so I won’t compromise by smoking a bunch of webs and mites or some kind of treatments I just trashed them each time…had my buddy from Cali ship me 1 lb to hold me over…but…the good news is I did pull down some successful grows at other locations…
I like Omeurta Genetic…Luke is a good friend, so I like to grow his stuff…bye the by…I buy all my seeds so no shilling here…
I grew Quetzalcoatl…grape stomper f4…awesome…love it.
1000oaks…awesome
FirecreekF4…excellent
KarKrash…excellent
Herijuana…excellent…obtained from WoodHorse
White Biker LTD…excellent (Karma)
Pink Candy…waiting
Blue Cookies…waiting
Yeti OG…F5…Most excellent
Lost a lot of nice stuff to the Borg…never ever ever ever ever take in a clone unless it is quarantined for a few months…only way I can figure I got contaminated…only waited about 3 weeks after taking it in…IDIOT!

4 Likes

Absolutely love Lorans work, a true gent, his Lightnin (Chem 91 x Pacifica) and Long Bottom Leaf (SFV OG x Jack Cleaner2) were some of my all time favs.

4 Likes

Yeah man, they were terrible indoors, I get that landrace and heirlooms can not perform well indoors, for so many reasons, but these were particularly poor. Ive run landrace sativas i/d with little issues.

Flowers never produced any noticeable smells, which translated to zero taste and flavours when dried. Honestly more like hemp.

:sweat_smile: yeah man, they are oldies, wanted to pop them before viability was further reduced. Was blessed to be able to collect some nice genetics back then.

2 Likes

Lets see if I can remember them all:
@Mr.Sparkle dark sparks
Greenpoint purple punch
F2 preservation sunshine daydream
@growhard OG blue lotus (blue snow)
Fast buds auto zkittlez
@Paintedfire420 G99
@Tappy Afghan Blue Lights
@mongobongo cracker mountain
@OleReynard Pre 95 AK-47
Bodhi Spirit train

I think that’s it!

Edited to include @Mongobongo Oregon huckleberry

5 Likes

How was the germ rate for you on those old beans? Cuz those have gotta be, what, six, seven years old? I’ve got some old Sunshine Daydream and Tree of Life seeds that I really ought to pop here pretty soon. I think they’re probably about six years old.

2 Likes

How was the og blue lotus that you sent me ? Any pictures I need to get a couple of those going see how it compares to the grape pie !

Pretty much everyrhing I grew in 2020 is in this thread, probably everything except the dark sparks, purple punch, and my spirit train project.

The blue snow was very robust and vigorous. Great structure and yield, great looking buds, good frost. Not sure they have grape pie in them, but a good cross none the less. Yielded big outside from a few clones that I gave out to friends.

2 Likes

Blue snow should have the same snow lotus male I’m thinking .

WOW, there’s been some really busy growers over the last year! Makes me feel rather inadequate, lol
I did a “sour diesel” that was NOT what it was supposed to be, and then went to big bud.

1 Like

There is deff a drop in germ rates on the older beans.

Think the Lucky Charms were around 10 years old, they had the lowest germ rate, only 4 or 5 popped out of the pack.

But to be fair, I dont give older beans any extra help to pop, just soak and sow.

Some real treasure to be found in those SSDD beans, really hope you find something special.

2 Likes