What your favorite movie

Grease!
Honorable mentions to requiem for a dream, mulholland drive, big lebowski and superbad

1 Like

so many great ones… i like kinda psychological thrillers n stuff like usual suspects, the machinist, mulholland dr, momento, being john malkovitch etc

foreign films are my absolute favorites though… korean movies are absolutely amazing… the chaser, oldboy, the man from nowhere, memories of murder, a bittersweet life, no mercy, a tale of two sisters, confession of murder, a moment to remember, theres so many!

and chinese movies… infernal affairs (the original movie ‘the departed’ was ripped off from), the liquidator, silent witness, ip man, overheard, no mans land, a touch of sin, kung fu hustle, a world without thieves, election, drug war, house of flying daggers, manhunt, crouching tiger hidden tragon, dragon tiger gate

2 Likes

I accidentally came across this Dutch comedy once that had me pissing with laughter. Anyone else seen this one?

Lots of good movies mentioned… how about Braveheart?

5 Likes

Ahh memento! Thst should have been on my list

Anything that has Will Ferrell in it. The man is a total legend. My sides split when watching him haha.

2 Likes

So many…
American Psycho
Old School
Vanilla Sky
Big Lebowski
I love you man
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Forest Gump
Almost Famous
Once Upon A Time in New York
Office Space
Step Brothers
Anchorman

3 Likes

fear and loathing las vegas

3 Likes

Great novel and awesome movie too. Be very high and alone for full effect. This one holds up to time.

5 Likes