Whats the best way to get rid of fungus gnats?

But…they chew up sprouts. The gnats are what’s annoying but mostly harmless. They are the sign of the danger just under the surface. Imho

1 Like

Yah, but what I’m saying is the infection has to already be active in the tent. Humidity and fans won’t make any difference.

1 Like

I will never again flower inside a tent. Spores come from outside the tent and get trapped in the tent, how else do the plants get infected?

Since I have figured out on my own and stopped being a forum monkey taking advice from other forum monkeys, I have had no issues with bugs, mold, mildew, rot, leaf burn from lights or fans. My forever grow contines to hum along like a well oiled machine.

2 Likes

Yeah they do. I lost several to them until I figured out that Root Riot plugs are gnat kryptonite. And by the time the root emerges from the plug it’s probably not appetizing to the little worms. I’ve never lost a root rioted seed to them and have planted at least nine or ten to fungus gnat-infested soil.

2 Likes

I see where you’re coming from then, but without acomplete understanding of kryptonite

1 Like

[quote=“SEMOActivist, post:673, topic:2765”]
Since I have figured out on my own and stopped being a forum monkey taking advice from other forum monkeys
[/quot

Ooof

Look at the posting history of people who give advice and see how many have detailed grow journals that they update weekly or more often. I noticed the ones who actually know how to grow dont give advice very often. If you want to get better get off you ass and read journals and stop asking forum monkeys for advice.

2 Likes

But, you just gave advice.

Trust, but verify. I’ve gleaned many a tip from you, my friend.

Edit, listen to this guy telli g you to read more, not me, he’s right.

And you think that’s a good or bad thing? icon_e_confused|nullxnull Show more respect for those willing to help… :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I’m a big fan of @SEMOActivist and I didn’t mean to point out dumb shit that doesn’t matter

I have no grow diary because it:s illegal to grow here in Spain, that may happen with other people too.
Monkeys are in jungles and zoos, not in OG, never like people that generalizes throwing stones and hiding hands …

4 Likes

Haha damn I must be a forum monkey ? @SEMOActivist lol

4 Likes

It’s brought in on infected plant material.

1 Like

I’ll translate that for all of us

Ooo oo ooooo ( scratch’s under arms ) oo oooo oo oo ( scratches head )

Straight forward stuff

3 Likes

lol! Hilarious shit dudes. Good thing we got the fungus gnat answers out there already! Oh I try soooo hard to keep the monkey locked up. Don’t wanna let that little fucker outta his cage!! There would be shit flying!

5 Likes

dance-monkey-dddd

6 Likes

I’m going to change my avatar … frech|nullxnull

6 Likes

All you forum monkeys are the reason im doing better at growing. Oow ow ah (thanks a lot)

5 Likes

We’re all just jungle swingers
He’s a jungle vip
We’ll never reach the top
So we had to stop
and that’s what’s bothering me
I wanna be like semo
and stroll right in to town
Give me the power
of that man’s flower
so I can grow like you
Ohhhh scooby doo