What's the Hottest temps you've run in your room?

Here, inna “The Dogs’ House” I have had one summer a max. temp of 47° Celsius inna the shade, for sure more than 50°C under the Sun…
Anyway, the most normal max temp here uses to be less than 44°C inna the shade…

2 Likes

I’m looking for between 8-10 oz per crop would do me I can use the metzhi and the other burple 300w(140 true watts ) so I av 400w true watts running in flower and use the metzhi 600w for veg and throw the other in as soon as I c pistils :+1:I’m running BCN critical xxl autos this run so I’m hoping for a good yeild lol

2 Likes

How far could a autoflower be pushed temp wise in ur opinion mate😎

What sort of yields do u pull with your leds mate :eyes::fire:

Healthy looking plants. The blurple lights get a lot of shit for no good reason. If you grow for personal use they grow better weed than you can buy from any Street dealer can provide. Yes they are not very efficient but they still do a good enough job for less than half the price of a quantum board and the inbuilt fans are effective enough to help keep the temperature down low enough when ran alongside an intake and extractor.

1 Like

When I run the metzhi and the lower powered 130w true watts. The temperature gets 30-31*c which is with my extraction on full speed and a fan inside :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::nerd_face::face_with_monocle:

This is my 1st proper run with them. I usually run a 600 hps but the summer is here and the temperature is soaring. I usually run led for the veg period then swap them out for the hps. This auto grow though I’m going through to the very end using them. I also usually grow photos and in soil so I’m kind of experimenting but I also want to prove the blurple haters on another forum that they grow fine. The dwc Is for comparison against the soil to see the different growth rates. As long as I cover my electric bill and it saves me buying shite weed from a street dealer I’m happy.

1 Like

Try controlling a hps temperature in the same environment lol my last grow the Temperature stress turned me grey

1 Like

What r u looking at yeilding do u think using those lights what will be your average plant weight mate :crazy_face::star_struck::eyes:

Eso depende de si, haga el calor que haga, disponen de suficiente agua en el sustrato…
Tanto aquí como en Marruecos se pueden alcanzar máximas puntuales de 50°C al Sol y se cultiva en esas condiciones…
Pero son máximas puntuales: la planta no esta todo el día ni todos los días a esa temperatura

That depends on whether, how hot it is, they have enough water in the substrate … Both here and in Morocco you can reach specific maximums of 50 ° C to the Sun and cultivate in those conditions … But they are punctual maximums : the plant is not all day or every day at that temperature

1 Like

…Only speak English sorry man…thanks

1 Like

I allways need a little time to edit a translation…

1 Like

Yeah sorry pal I got u man thanks

I have 8 autos running. I’m hoping on about 3 - 4 Oz of each of the devil’s and 2 - 3 off the widows. The dwc plants is anyone’s guess lol the devil in the bubbler is a monster compared the the rest of them. I fimmed her and she didnt bat an eyelid and now she has about 8 bud sites and isn’t stretching much at all so hopefully she produces a lot more than I’m hoping she will

Good luck with those man it’s my first coco run too hopefully bigger plants I’m getting 18-22” plants using 6.6ltr in soil so this time it’s coco in 11ltr pots hoping for monsters myself bro :+1::crazy_face:

1 Like

Yeah I’ll be keeping an eye out to see your final yield. Good luck pal. Keep it green.

Easy bro I’ll av to give u a shout in 2 months I’ve just got my last plant to take down it’s a grizzly purple auto a really nice smelling little gem she’s a berry an citrus smell can’t wait to dry it I pulled a northern lights blue auto down a little while ago and turned out to be a beautiful bush taste definitely blueberry and candy lovely strain delicious seeds :+1::star_struck:

1 Like

Before I shined my withering gaze at my temperatures and sorted them out, I sometimes hit 39c.

Now I get concerned if they go over 28c. I mostly manage these days to keep day to 26c and night to 22c. Had to improve cooling in the day and reduce cooling at night.

A nutrient chiller really helped, both in keeping room temps down and helping the girls cope with heat.

Now the room temps are down, I can increase the nute temp.

1 Like

I’m hand watering pal no room for a chiller

As I stated, did one run 100F from start to finish. Don’t do it. Do whatever measures needed to keep the temperature in the 77-82F range.

1 Like