What's the Hottest temps you've run in your room?

No mate don’t worry I’m not a total idiot I’m trying for optimum temps if poss not trying for the highest I can get I’m not just growing to mess it all up with shit temps if I can get em between 26-29*c that’s were they’ll stay :grin:

I know ur not but what ur saying is true cus I bet money a lot of people run into the same thing and it’s cus it’s confined makes it harder to get rid of unless you got money

1 Like

I was answering @sneaky mate first and yes I’m sure there’s a lot with the same thing man

I’ve got the hot air going straight out to the roof and a window open till the evening temps don’t go above 30 with the cupboard door and tent both shut

I’m pretty sure someone will come up with something OG ers put some ideas in :four_leaf_clover::zipper_mouth_face:

Yeah I bet I never used a tent before only reason why I’m going to now is because I don’t live alone anymore

2 Likes

I’ve had 100 degrees in the tent several days this week and last week. No choice but to spring for an AC. It’s apparently been harder on me with the stress and sleeplessness than it was on the plants. They seem to be pushing through the heat like champs. :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

I have seen a lot of 33-34C in my last run and with summer around the corner it may be harder to keep my temps down. Have a portable A/C vented thru the wall of the room (AC unit outside room) but can not contain the smell when it runs so try to limit the use.

I have one pheno (3 plants) of Orange Sunshine that can’t take the heat. All fluffy small buds that won’t fatten up. Plants around them are a week from finish and fine. Texas Heat. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes