Auto's and normal seeds simultaneously

Is it possible to grow auto’s in the same tent as normal cannabis I am trying normal seeds in my next grow and have a auto seed left over from last grow and was wanting to use it

1 Like

Yes, why not… It is the same with growing different varieties simultaneously, you should expect height and vigor difference.

5 Likes

Grow 18/6 for 2 to 3 months until the autoflower is done then flip 12/12 and flower the photoperiod. The photos should end up HUGE with that much veg time. I’ve found Auto flowers yield nothing on 12/12.

3 Likes

Correct. But i have run autos on 12/12 and if they had their first three to four weeks veg time 18/6 or 20/4, they will get big too. Like everything, genetics play the lead, light second and nutes third. I have an auto tent now, and also use it like a veg tent, move things outdoor when i feel they are ready to perform outside. This veg tent runs on 20/4. Will be uploading pics in a while, i have to water that tent today.

Sci :robot:

8 Likes

Yeah @Smokinsammy but your gonna veg your regular seeds before you flip to 12/12 anyway…? so yeah stick your auto in the veg area at however many hours you do and then when it’s bigger and started flowering, you’ll then be able to grow out the auto in with your regular plants…
good luck whatever you do…

Happy growing bud,
Gaz

1 Like

Thanks for the replies guys I am just germing my seeds atm so Hopefully all goes well :+1:

1 Like

You can throw more autos in after the flip and depending on the photo genetic your running you will be able to harvest your 2nd auto crop along with your photos. So 2 auto harvests along side 1 photo harvest! Efficient!

3 Likes

I grew an NYC diesel auto while flowering my c99 in my last grow. It grew to about 80cm and I’ll admit it did bud but it yielded way less than an ounce and the buds were really airy and light. Like you say though genetics can make a huge difference.

2 Likes

It’s all about taking up that extra space in your tent. Even a plant that yields under an oz is better than an empty space that yields nothing. You indoor growers are all about that GPW

3 Likes

Ha ha. I grow for personal use only. Obviously I have to factor in the prices of seeds, power costs, nutrients etc to make it viable to save me buying from a dealer but gpw I don’t measure. If I could do one decent run that will give enough product to last a full year then I’d only do one grow a year although I do love looking after my girls and think I’d miss tending to them.

As do i good sir. I became legal and I intend to stay that way. . . But I grow outdoors so I can plant 12 photos then have 3 auto harvests staggered durning the summer and i can harvest my 12 photos and my 4th run of autos in one season. And lighting is free thats why i like it. . . .But the wife and I smoke A LOT

1 Like

I’m UK so growing outdoors is a bit risky for me although I do have 2 plants growing out the back of where I live that was just for fun but they are loving the weather we have here at the moment and are growing extremely well. Hopefully our laws change some day. I’d love nothing more than to be able to grow in natural sunlight like you do.

Devil xxl auto

Unknown bag seed

5 Likes

Nice! I’ll be watching that devil xxl auto. I have heard good things about em. And yes hopefully the laws will change everywhere. I’m in AZ so pot is still illegal unless you have a mmj card and also you are not allowed to cultivate if you live closer than 25 miles to a dispensary so thank god i live off grid haha nearest dispensary from me is over an hour drive away (roughly 50 miles away)

1 Like

And your unknown bagseeds looks like a pure indica to me. . . Nice!

1 Like

I have a journal going here on the site with my indoors devil xxl alongside some white widow autos
They are an easy plant to grow but really greedy in dwc.

The devil’s should be ready for harvest next weekend but I’ll let them go a bit longer if I can control the widow in dwc that’s overtaking the tent.

1 Like

Thanks for the replies guys I have another question I am in the UK and we r having some really hot weather atm and I am struggling to keep my temperature down and humidity up in the tent atm any tips on bringing down Temps I have put a couple of soaking wet towels in to try n raised humidity but the Temps is 31 and they r only 3 day old seedlings

@Smokinsammy Swamp cooler bro

https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwjgz-Kc7IXcAhWIXn4KHTOzC-4YABAaGgJwYw&ohost=www.google.com&cid=CAESEeD2l_HPRoKhOl01XXjSdk9V&sig=AOD64_2EekCBU0fkgivUkFOy4qMNUYVjYg&ctype=5&q=&ved=0ahUKEwjDrN2c7IXcAhVoiFQKHVgbAUQQwg8IIw&adurl=

I’ve never used this one but it is portable

1 Like

87 degrees isn’t that hot. Mine hit that most nights. Obviously it isnt optimal but Cannabis thrives in very arid environments. Only thing I’ve noticed is im watering more frequently.

1 Like

The temp is now 33 degrees and humidity is 35 I will just keep an eye on them would like my humidity to get up to at least 45% for seedling stage

@Esrgood4u from my research pot stops (or is drastically slowed) growing at 85°F bro. . . But I could be wrong. So if anyone else has the same info or better info that tells me in full of sh*t please let me know. I’d like to know either way

1 Like