What's the worst thing you ever fed a plant?

This is actually very touching to me personally and I hope you take those plants very, very seriously. When I inevitably pass on that is my wish also and it’s :droplet: not really that funny to me, but i joke about everything too so go figure…

:peace: :dove: :star2:

:evergreen_tree: <—is hypersensitive

5 Likes

I think we are on the same page :wink: it makes the plants a little harder to look at though and now I really have to make him proud with this harvest I will post more pic to “my other grow log” of how the plants are doing (just got data back)

6 Likes

Genesis 3:19 (King James Version): In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return."

Sorry to hear of your loss @Hoodini😓

4 Likes

:pensive:
just a thought…maybe preserve the soil at the end of the run for some dedicated sacred compost and or re-veg one as a mother & make a fleet of cuttings & pass them out? or even a seeded crop. either way, it’s a sentimatental nod to our permanent impermance.(or something like that).
:wheel_of_dharma: :sunrise: :rainbow:

thanks for the openness.

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Those are all great ideas I might just do them all!

1 Like

did you mean psychological? Jk

1 Like

Yes, yes I did thanks for catching that @gordongecko!

Come on people there has got to be something worse than my “amendments”
I’m gonna be stuck with the worst fertilizer award

Oh well :1st_place_medal::trophy::tada: to me. I finally won something. . .Is there a booby price lol? Naw didn’t think so

1 Like