What's your Indoor grow setup?

Ok so I’m at the point where I’m building a new Indoor grow set up aka grow tent’s. Right now I’m making due with what I’ve got but I’m looking for new ideas and possibly new products out there that others may have tried and liked or disliked. Would be nice to save some people including I the time and money spent on a bunk product. So if you would like to help and share post a picture of your grow setup, and some info on your items or just list em out. Up to you and anything helps even if you share on just one item. Or if you know a good site for good prices ECT ECT. Tips tricks and hints help the world grow good bud lol :laughing::joy: I’ll post a follow up picture in a few days or a week or so showing my actual setup lol

Like I said it’s a work in progress I had to scrape together what I could after moving and loosing some gear somewhere in the process.

I am definitely one looking for the good hidden prices lol, no whammy no whammy no whammy STOP!

7 Likes

What’s your budget?

2 Likes

Put alerts on places like marketplace, kijiji, craigslist, etc.

I got most all my EQ at 25-50% retail prices this way.

6 Likes

What pigeon said. There are many around me who get into growing, get all new good equipment, then something happens and they cannot grow, and sell everything at a loss to get rid of it. You can always get good deals this way.

3 Likes

I started out with a “timber” grow light. Good lights with reasonable prices. I run “growers choice” roi-e720 now in my flower tent and the e200 for my veg tent. Absolutely love the roi line. They’re a little pricey, but worth it. Got a 5x5 ac infinity tent, 6in ac infinity exhaust with ac carbon filter with a 4x4 no til bed. Really enjoy ac infinity products. And a 2x4 vivo sun tent

2 Likes

Go HLG refurbished, they are just as good as new and they are a stand up act hen it come to warranty issues as well as will always offer to help in some way. Don’t hesitate to get their refurbished fixtures as you will be very happy.

1 Like

When it comes to tents I recommend no less than 1680D (fabric density) there’s lots more options than gorilla now, but you do in this case normally get what you pay for so if light leaks or holding up are of any concern heed this warning

Blumats with gravity reservoir works great for me. I just set mine back up. I use moisture meters - both digital and analog to see how each pot is. Leave them in the soil for a few days to get the moisture balance you desire. Build a nice soil before, topdress and add teas to your heart’s content. Then all I do is keep the res filled and go about my day

1 Like

My Budget…? I’d say it’s about a box of rocks and a half sucked sucker lol. It’s pretty tight at the moment so I’m definitely going the cheapest possible route. That being said Its still a must to have enough equipment to properly control the environment.

Luckily the tent I currently have is AC Infinity my 2x4x9 is a gorilla but that’s gonna get outfitted with next months paycheck lol

1 Like

As mentioned marketplace/kijiji are good places to start. If you’re handy you can make a serviceable rig out of shit from Home Depot.

I got a great deal on a new fixture from kijiji. I didn’t ask too many questions.