When it is the best time to give flowering foods before to put the plants to sleep or after wake up?

hello, when it is the best time to give flowering foods before to put the plants to sleep or after wake up?

I personally prefer to irrigate my drip system just before lights go up. Although I don’t think this should be some rigid rule.

In my case there is big increase in humidity once I water them throroughly (they hold easily about 25 liters). After 2-3 minutes of automatic irrigation through the drip I’m sure all pots are irrigated well. To be sure plant won’t stand whole night in very humid cocos I prefer to water before lights go on (in the morning) so that this is compensated by increased temperature and evaporation through leaves.

If I was to irrigate for the night, I wouldn’t rather irrigate to the max capacity (especially when plants are not in high peak of bloom).

I water them with pump every 2-3 days in peak of bloom not every day. But there are systems that can’t hold enough water (eg E&F with clay pebbles) that require more water cycles per 24h. In that case it logically needs more irrigation cycles during day hours than night hours. That of course depends on temperature of the environment.