Where oh where can I find clones to buy in Toronto

If you have your ACMPR license you could register with any of the Health Canada approved nurseries to get them to send you clones, like Covert Valley or Mother Labs.

Without ACMPR, call around to your local legal cannabis retail stores and ask if they have any clones in stock. Here in BC there are a couple nurseries that sell clones to stores. Not sure about Ontario though.

Another option is finding someone locally or on here to share with you.

There are also a bunch of clone sites if you just google Canada clones there are several websites selling clones illegally

2 Likes

I would definitely not buy clones off a random website

1 Like

Morning all.
I had to drop off yesterday but a big thanks to all who jumped in to give me great advice and help!
Will be back as a grower soon Iā€™m sure!

4 Likes

@Contribution , i popped into a ā€œmississaugas of the credit medicine wheelā€ dispensary location near me in Scarbs and they carry clones on site.

16.95 per rooted cut and they had OG Kush, Ice Cream and something else.

Cuts didnā€™t look to bad either.

5 Likes

Have u trained strainly?

Thank you! Iā€™m checking it out.

3 Likes

I agree with what you said about Primo Clones Canada. I have run over ten of their cuts, I wonā€™t say they are all for my tastes. But I will say they are seriously nice plants when fully flowered! :grin:
And they are also a really good price considering what other folks are asking. :+1:
If you like Sativa leaning Phenos, I would try his Mac Daddy for a frost machine or I also like StarDawg Cowey. Beautiful and what a ride, at least for me.
And many more.

2 Likes

Yes and what a lot of people donā€™t know is that quality service with quality products is hard to find

I used to think having more options wasnā€™t bad

But the problem is uninformed or careless vendors can pass pests or viruses to uninformed or careless customers. Or over charge for stuff. Or give you fake cuts. Really thereā€™s a lot of issues. Thatā€™s why Iā€™ve tried and learn more about who to recommend. Up here in canada I only know 2 people who i would legitimately trust enough to personally recommend, and one only offers his clones sometimes to people he knows. The other is @Justblazin who has seen a lot of issues or complaints that vendors have run into. He stands by his good service

2 Likes

I can also agree with the above post says.
The person that runs Primo Clones Canada is an incredibly good person.
Super honest and the clones are actually tested for Disease.
Also shipping is done really quick.
Super nice to deal with! :grin:

1 Like

It was very nice to meet him, personally. I was surprised by the football shirt, :soccer: but I shouldnā€™t have been. He gave me very nice Tahoe OG.

1 Like

I grew that one out? Incredible!!!

1 Like

Yes. Very loud and potent in my opinion. Great plant. I want to cross it with GMO if I can.

1 Like

Nice idea! That one makes my eyes go really red. :grin:

1 Like

Tahoe made my blood pressure drop. I wasnā€™t used to that good good at the time. So I got really high and the terps were amazing. Grown by @Justblazin and my first real try at official Tahoe flower.

But so, I smoked myself out and then tucked myself in. Dunno how many hours later, I gotta pee. So no problem, I get up and I go pee. But uhhh I feel faint and dizzy after. I thought you know, Iā€™m justā€¦ tired or whatever. Iā€™ll be fine, power thru so I can go right back to bed.

A moment later Iā€™m like, foggy and feeling the adrenaline, like my spider sense is going off. That feeling you get when youā€™re rushing or NEED to do something. But I have no idea whatā€™s going on, so Iā€™m likeā€¦ what? Why am I on the floor? Ow I banged my head.

So thatā€™s how i learned, the older you get, and the lower your blood pressure, you might get micturtion syncope. Thatā€™s the pissing fainting.

1 Like

^
Note taken! :grimacing:

1 Like