Where’s most interesting place you ever got high?

That’s bad assed for sure.

2 Likes

Did shrooms on new years eve down there too once but that wasn’t such a great time as one of the guys I was with just went mental and started smashing up my cabin and trying to wrestle everyone

3 Likes

Always the risk there with psychedelics. What you bring into it is likely what will come out with it. I would think the risk of a “medical incident” wher medical services are in short supply, quickly took the bloom off that experience.

3 Likes

smoked some amazing hash here, ate some amazing food, and started a 30 day mountaineering trip.

9 Likes

Weirdest place for me was 15 years ago.
at night on the beach in Phuket after winning a match at Bangla boxing stadium. we scored some thaistick wrapped in tinfoil from some real shady Thai Guys . more branch than flower but really great laughs from it It was really great

5 Likes

Like most there are many but one has to be in 1984 on a Jet to Austria to go skiing. Took a one hit in the bathroom, and when you hold the sink drain open it would suck the air out so you could blow the smoke down the drain. I’m sure the other passengers must have smelled it too. :slight_smile:

Then later on the ski slopes with a couple people we met while skiing. They were amazed we had smoke. Probably not one of the smartest things I did taking it into Austria but all ended well.

8 Likes

Hotboxed one of these while on a field exercise in Ft Erwin. Plugged up the cannon port and M240 ports with pants, and hotboxed it while fully combat locked inside. Was hella nerve wracking, In was on the C. O. 's tank :rofl::rofl:

Honorable mention; me and another buddy smoked a fat doob in the Company Commander’s humvee when we got back from Ft Erwin

20 Likes

My bellybutton. Mind you, I was reallllly high.

3 Likes

That’s some Buffalo Soldiers shit

2 Likes

“So what’s that a 90mm shell? Nope just some dope smoke sir!”

3 Likes

poor guy probably thought he was a character in “The Thing”

or thought he was turning into the thing haha

2 Likes

No word of a lie that actually kinda looks like him hahaha

2 Likes

I got stoned with the band “Rare Earth” in the back room of a bar called The Thirsty Whale in River Grove back in the way back days…

LTc0OTcuanBlZw

The Thirsty Whale, which opened in 1971, was a rock music club at 8800 Grand Avenue, River Grove, Illinois . It brought in acts like Blue Öyster Cult, Molly Hatchet, Black Oak Arkansas, Extreme, Foghat, Johnny Winter, Mother Love Bone (who played their only Chicago show at the Whale), and Peter Criss.

9 Likes

Two places really…

1st was “Freshwater Caves” in Utila, Honduras. Small, and tight cave system in Utila that you are on your belly and knees for a good portion of the descent. Then you get to a pretty large area where you can stand up in, and it has a few underground ponds > cenotes? Some people have dived them, not many though. But the dome area is big, a few people can chill in there… Bats are perched on the roof above.

2nd was also in Utila. The rooftop of an abandoned 5 story hotel to watch sunset with like a dozen people. Questioned if it was sturdy, a fall from up there would be lethal on the rocks below. Killer sunset and company though…

3 Likes

Maybe the time I was in Berlin in an apartment. Smoking a joint with 2 cops (off duty)

Sitting at a live sports video production booth at a major hotel in Norfolk Va. A black tie top type event think snooker type dress code. I was smoking a thc vape pen Inside the arena and having several high level Chinese Bankers checking out my video screen output. They were right on me. I could tell they were from a whole differnt World and I didnt care at that time. I was blowing the vape in the air and they didnt say anything. I could tell they didnt know what it was. They actually invited me to China. Yes I was very bold at one time.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s really that interesting but the first time I ever smoked, we were crossing over one of the hood canal floating bridge in Washington around 1 am and my cousin had a 8th of blueberry. He rolled each of us a joint right before going for this ride and I remember sparking it up and toking it and when we hit that bridge with the windows down, it was something magic. The cold winter air swooped through the car and you could hear the water lapping at the bridge and when we hit the middle at screaming speeds the tires made a haunting noise over the grates in the road. It was just a surreal experience, it felt like we entered a new dimension and slipped back out on the other side.

4 Likes

So many come to mind. A hotel in Athens, Greece while on an EF tour just out of highschool. Jamaica, at a Ziggy Marley concert with college kids from the rural midwest that didn’t even know who Bob Marley was. Costa Rica Ag college campus behind some bushes, we had bought it from a campus employee.

3 Likes

Just got back from Oahu and Hawaii.

-Can now add

Diamond head
Kilauea
Makaha, Banzai-pipeline, & Waimea Beach Parks

11 Likes

Outside astyll Duke police station when I went to watch the Isle of Man TT. Manx governed not British. Can do years for a spliff but wasn’t stopping me :100:

4 Likes

Oh almost forgot! At the cell phone charging station at Boom Festival 2014. Hadn’t smoked much in a couple weeks because of traveling and benefited from the generosity of a German stranger. Got so high, I introduced my wife, immediately forgot, and introduced her again seconds later, :joy:

1 Like