Which 2018 vaporizer is the best?

Hi guys! I decided to try another vaporizer but I have no idea which one to choose. The previous one was presented to me but now I’d like to try something else. It isn’t clear for me which one does worth its price.
Thanks!

4 Likes

need more info from you such as what ur using it for

1 Like

What’s your plan for the mod? Nicotine, weed, 3rd option?

If u want a concentrate pen, I use the puffco pen. It also works for carts.

Hi Lisa, I love my Hydrology 9, the vapor goes through the water as in a bong and it is smoother for your throat, a must-have, cheers …

3 Likes

I’ve used many vaporizers for bud but only one that I continue to use: The Mighty by Storz & Bickel. You can use concentrates in it as well, and it’s relatively easy to clean. Sturdy. Very well designed.

1 Like

I’ve wanted to try that for a while, but I got a bubbler tank for weed and oil and I love it when it works. For oil it’s a bust as it just burns the fiberglass or whatever it’s using for the wick like plastic. For weed it’s not the best either, but if you prefer to smoke instead of vaping it’s great as is with the stove top coil on bottom of a ceramic bucket.

Now if you replace the atomizer for both it’s amazing and filters it out perfectly. It seems to milk more when it’s using water vs not too.

My previous one was a Mighty, I used a mouthpiece adapter to put a sort of bong with water. It didn’t work good and some water entered inside, the vaporizer was coitus and they only offered me a little discount to buy a new one. Vapor that goes through water is smoother and your throat likes it better …