Which BOG strain does OG want to see run

I’m in for the Sweet Cindy.

3 Likes

Whatever it is, I’m down :grin:

Glad that sour bubble went into your hands. I know you’ll kill it! :100: :+1:

That’s what I was hoping for when I got rid of some packs (to keep them in the og community). It was purchased 2 months before his passing and stored in a seed fridge, so germination should be great!

4 Likes

You should definitely make more of the Grape Punch if you have those. Those are his rarest seeds and definitely a hard hitting almost pure indica…
I grew it in like 2008 and it’s still one of the strongest indica highs I’ve ever felt! :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

I voted for Sour Boggle but looks like Sour Bubble is winning which is awesome also.

I’d go for Sour Bubble too!

1 Like

Honestly I’m guessing you can’t go wrong with any of those

1 Like

I didn’t understand :100:. Sorry don’t know all you guys. @DougDawson Hope I didn’t cause problems. @MoBilly peace

3 Likes

No problems at all bud, all good. Dont want you to feel you said anything wrong because you didnt.

1 Like

I lost a friend. I just talked to him a few months ago. Good soul. I’m just having a hard time . I’m reading into things wrong. I’m going to stay to my little grow room. Thanks

2 Likes

No worries, all good bro.

2 Likes

No worries brother, no need to apologize. Just didn’t want you finding out Mr. BOG was gone and thinking it was Doug.

2 Likes

Your good it’s me. I need to slow down. Man I let this stuff bother me. I came here to get away for the news and the out side life. I haven’t been able to relax. I made a few mistakes a few months back. Not with anyone here. Got me looking around. Other things. I’m drama right now. I know I am. I need some free time. Just one happy day. I think would help. Shrooms. Lol I need BigHuff. Lol you guys know him. Good hand. One of my favorites.

5 Likes

i voted for grape because i love grape strains. but i say what ever the top 2 are run both and cross breed them into each other and name it dawson bog connection dbc lol

2 Likes

Love grape. I had some a minute back. I messed around with to much. I would say I love the taste. Plus the colors.

1 Like

Your good. I think it’s the heat also. Someone passing hurts me. I don’t go to funeral at all. Was that his story you posted? He looks happy. Peace

2 Likes

All of them, really. :blush:

I voted Lifesaver because it’s got Subcool’s little reject, Jack’s Cleaner X Blueberry, & supposedly Sub’s Blueberry was from Vic High/BCGA, which is a subject of debate about whether or not DJ Short’s Blueberry is the same, and, I like the Sour Lifesaver.

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

I voted for Sweet Cindy because I’m getting ready to grow some Cinderella 99 and I’m curious about crossings of the strain.

3 Likes

This is really cool of you @DougDawson I happy you are taking the time to grow and share his amazong genetics.
I personally voted for the Grape Punch. I think his son helped make this cross by picking an orange colored Bogglegum. I have never seen any for sale, and I think it would awesome to see it passed around the community.

In all honesty I would be happy with any of them :blush:
Thanks again brother, its good to see you again doing what you do.
:v: :latin_cross: :heart:

5 Likes

so many good options. i chose the sour bubble though.

2 Likes