Which BOG strain does OG want to see run

I see a lot. I like @MoBilly called it . I want to see that grow.

The name sounds so sexual. Lol tasty

@DougDawson Hope you can hear me cheering from the side lines ! Youā€™re going to rock it my man.

1 Like

You know what my vote is for, but that Sour boggle does sound really great too.

2 Likes

I grew a few Sour Boggles outdoors last year with great results, 'dbe nice to see you run 'em.

LSD is my vote.

2 Likes

The original has my vote, bogglegum.

3 Likes

i voted grape but anything would be cool.

3 Likes

Hey Doug! Can I change my vote??
Good!
I vote that you grow one of each and hit one branch on each with PPP magic dust!
I know, breeding should be with purposeā€¦ But
:thinking:
Imagine the possibilities.

3 Likes

Sour LSD and Sweet Cindy 99 cuz too many Indicas lately.

4 Likes

One vote for the bogglegum, itd be rad to see the OG in its glory

1 Like

My vote was for bogglegumšŸ’Æ, As I just started a run of them.
Got sweet Cindy 3 wks
Into flower right now. I really miss the bushy.
R.I.P. My friendšŸ˜„

3 Likes

Wow @DougDawson youā€™ve always got your plate full ! Much respect for you taking on another project like this ~

I gotta vote for the Bogglegum

1 Like

Put in my vote for grape punch - seems to be pretty uncommon and who can complain about grape flavors mm.
Would have voted the original bogbubble if you had it, Iā€™d like to track down a pack of that one dayā€¦ would be cool to work with the original line :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope you have fun doing this. I have seen you do great things here. To me your a leader of this Community. Your a great guy. And your friends are also.

1 Like

i would love to try that sweet cindy heard it was pretty good

1 Like

A few months ago I had a specific dream about running sour boggle though, Iā€™d never really heard of it. Since then Iā€™ve been on a quest. Any of these strains are worthy but I vote Sour Boggle

4 Likes

I always wanted to run BOGS Gear So I just picked up Sour Bluetooth after looking everywhere since his pass i found it an blessing keep coming, now I found you guys :boy:
I will definitely watch here alot

7 Likes

Welcome to overgrow. And you made a great purchase. @Osogreen

2 Likes

Welcome to the site. Why donā€™t you pop over to the introduction thread and give out a howdy to all.
:v::wink:

2 Likes