Which grow tent to buy (Europe)

Hey guys,

Because I have not had enough space to practice my favorite hobby , I would like to buy an additional growtent. Size 4"x8" // 120 x240

Which brand can you recommend me?
(I live in Europe -Benelux)

Are those gorrila grow tents really worth it? In this environment, these tents are double the price of others.

I hope you can help me a bit because there is just too much choice and I don’t know what is good and what is trash.

3 Likes

Gorilla is quality but not necessary.

I like my Mars tent but there are cheaper options.

7 Likes

Homebox is what I would go for
: )

2 Likes

thanks for the tips. I was already looking at reviews on YouTube, but in my opinion everyone who makes these reviews is paid in one way or another by a company. That’s why this question is for people who really use the tents.

1 Like

Depends if you prefer a whitish exterior (home box) or dark tent (the others).

Also most tents have a (kind of) mylar fabric, silverish with little bumps. Only the home box has the white (panda) fabric.
The white is supposed to be a bit better with reflectiing the light in the tent, but only a few % afaiu.

One important detail regarding the home box:
afaik their air intakes are only flat square mesh with a flap (+velcro).
So if light is an issue in your room don’t get a home box.

Many of the other tents have a (short) tube for air intake which can be fitted with a ‘light filter’…

Royal Room tents are good for the price in my experience.
(C240)

2 Likes

so the light is definitely a problem in the room. I can’t help it but the room isn’t dark

Secret Jardin Light Baffle

1 Like

Look :eyes: at the A/C infinity tents :tent:, they are about a step under gorilla :gorilla: and the cost :heavy_dollar_sign: is much more pocket friendly. :wink::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

I’m also very happy with my AC Infinity 4x4. It has a great build quality and, as mentioned above, it comes in at a more reasonable price.

They have great customer service also, just look at what they are currently doing their Cloudray fans.

3 Likes

I don’t know if they are even around but Apollo
Is very cheap.
I have seen folks pay out the wazu for tents.
Honestly a pin prick of light leak here or there
Has made zero difference for me.
But it’s really up to your budget, I been using my Apollo for 6 years and it cost me 40 bucks lol
Good luck

2 Likes

Lumo-X 2-in-1 Multi-Compartment Grow Tent 48x36x72’ 600D Mylar Grow Tent with Extra Thick Fabric, All-Metal Frame, Observation Window, Floor Tray for Hydroponics, Indoor Plant Grow (48x36x72’-WxDxH) : Amazon.ca: Patio, Lawn & Garden trying the solo cup challenge in it right now 112 Canadian to my door your in Europe i see but i saw somewhere they said don’t be alarmed if it comes in a different box that was there European name all made in China anyways worth a look Lumo-X

1 Like

I’ve always gone with what ever fits my space. Treat a tent as 3 years tops and change it.theybare relatively cheap

1 Like

Mammoth Elite HC 240L Kweektent (120x240x240cm)

Better than gorilla.

1 Like