White powdery mildew, what do I do?

The problem with that is…
This rock keeps away tigers.
How do you know that?
Do you see any tigers?
I want to buy your rock!!

In my world it’s more:
I positively identified the mildew was there and I wiped it out once and for all.
How do you know that?
I stopped treating it and the mildew never came back. Further more, microscopic imaging revealed no mildew was visible. In fact, you can pcr test for it if you want.

2 Likes

I’m curious what problems were they having with it?This will probably be the last time I’m using it anyway I only used it out of pure urgency to get a handle on it and it did what it had to do.I’m going to focus on the more Proactive approachWilly wonka that shit nothing in nothing out and Utilize that probiotic mix once a month application with a foliar to get those microbes eating up the bad guys.I keep reading that the probiotics beef up the plants immune system to say fuck you to the PM and the foliars with that bacillus subtillis is supposed to arrest and consume the PM

I did read about the next comment. About salt. Epson salt. @JoeCrowe knows. @Astrodude him and I are from sweaty ball country. Things are a little different sometimes. You do seem to know what’s going on. @JoeCrowe

1 Like

The black mold here is bad. On the coast is un real. But it’s about temp. here. Cold air helps but also can hurt you. It’s 80 then it’s 30. So it a little difficult right know. I should have waited. But I didn’t. I’m sure I’m going to need help. I hope I can handle it. I do believe I’m gonna come across some real challenges this time. There are some things that I didn’t do this time. I didn’t treat like I normally do.

I am about 100 yards from a Great Lake and our falls here are PMs wet dream.You pretty much have to do your homework here and map out a cultivar that absolutely does not get PM.Every cultivar I’ve seen that says that gets it outdoor here anyway.The Texada is damn near bulletproof on it but twords the end luckily I saw the little spots just popping up and my tricomes were 85 milky 15 amber .Did a bud wash and didn’t lose any terps and everything was spotless.Smoked all 4 jars and I didn’t died yet.Was really good shit too

1 Like

Good run!!!

Mildew is a parasite I cuddled up to in order to learn it’s secrets. It’s straight out of sun tzu art of war know thy enemy 1000 battles, 1000 victories. I slowly falsified, or failed to falsify, so many “theories” about mildew. It’s the path to knowledge.

4 Likes

…BREAKING NEWS
Sent text to Arbico Organics yesterday asking for guidance on PM.
Got a message this morning that makes me understand hippies. We have used Oregano Thymol oil for 30 years, I don’t know why. Now I do, Ladies and Gents…

1 Like

I’m a little thick, could you tell me why, and what it has to do with hippies? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hippies use Oregano Thymol Oil for everything medical related.
Its like boron on OG.

3 Likes

I guess I’m still confused, there’s oregano in Thymox? … or did you ride around with the Merry Pranksters/ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Both, this is a relatively incredible arrival to the arsenal against PM and Botrytis.
But old hat to those who advised use of Oregano Thymol Oil in threads on OG1 as @RasterRaider…?
The guy who did:
2k Hits of acid. Pre 1980
Mega Lbs of Coke Thru A Straw. Pre 1980
100’s lbs of mushrooms. Pre 1980
& smoked more weed than most I Know. That Guy

Today @Pigeonman called me a Master Baster, back then I recvd regular abuse of the name rasterraider, some peers. lol :rofl: :joy: :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I did take a ride with Wavy Gravy in Furthur, maybe that’s where the confusion comes from :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m from New Paltz, NY, 35 minutes from Woodstock.
“I grew in the vapors of woodstock”

2 Likes

Ha, I’m listening to WKZE right now!

1 Like

I forgot 1000’s of Rorers 714…get it.

AS A FELLOW MASTER BASTER, I STAND FIRMLY BY MY COMMENT @Astrodude !!!

4 Likes

I’m treating clones right now using sulfur method advised by @JoeCrowe. :beers:

3 Likes

I’ve been called a Master Baiter cos I know how to rig up a Ballyhoo, :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have 5 basters in the house and not a single one is used in my kitchen!

2 Likes