White widow X Destroyer New Room Test Grow

Here hold the joint…some bugs need to die! To be honest i noticed ants around my plants and these really small crawling fkers that hide under the pots. Summer sucks…2 centipedes couple moths fkn outta no where. Other than that everything seems healthy…could use fertilizer I think they are old enough now 3 months.

2 Likes

Well, under closer inspection, I found 3 live mites. I checked every single inch of all of the plants under magnifying glass and couldn’t find any eggs or webs. Hopefully that means early detection.
Bombed the room with hot shot and will follow up with some avid later.

2 Likes

“Get to da chopper, run go go go!”, hands back the dank spliff ahhhh nothing like the smell of bug bomb’n on summer Sunday. Preparing the avid rockets! Sounds rough gardener, butt. I can see you got this.

4 Likes

4 days out from the bug find and haven’t seen any signs of more.

Have a definite ID on the first male.

3 definite females but the pictures were crap.

Shot of the whole tent.

Male will be coming out today. I don’t need any seeds in these as I have over 100.
Will also be thinning out the undergrowth.

Stay safe, grow more.

9 Likes

Looks fantastic! Great job on the bug out. :sunglasses: are you going to save any pollen from males?

1 Like

Final count on the m:f is 3:3. I’ll take 50% and be happy.
@Heliosphear Not saving any pollen on these as I have no idea what to expect from this cross and I have well over 100 of these seeds.
Have 3 of the cuttings I took are showing little nubs of roots now. 2 of them are from the confirmed females. Hope to get at least 1 more of the known female cuttings to root so I can fill the flower tent buckets back up.
Stay safe, grow more.

1 Like

Pics of the 3 females left in the tent.

Starting to stretch quite a lot and I think you can see the evidence of their male parent in the leaf size.

Stay safe, grow more.

6 Likes

19 days in bloom. Going through about 30 gallons out of the res every 10 days.

I tried to get good shots of a few representative tops.

Stay safe, grow more.

12 Likes

25 days in flower now. Starting to fill in okay.

Stay safe, grow more.

9 Likes

And… tracking this thread.

Awesome read and nice photos.

For some reason your voice is morgan Freeman to me. :joy::joy: especially when you sign off.

*passing the blunt. :dash::dash:

4 Likes

I wish I had his voice, I could make some side cash doing voice acting. “This is how the cannabis is grown” (done in my best god voice impression).

Stay safe, grow more.

3 Likes

32 days of 12/12, starting to smell fantastic. Plant in the right front smells fruity with a little chemical twist that lingers in your nose for a minute. Other two are barely getting a smell past the generic green smell.

Random close ups of some of the tops.

I’m thinking these are gonna go around 70 days, maybe longer. I’m hoping they will be done sooner as I’m wanting to run a Calizahr seed run next.

Stay safe, grow more.

9 Likes

Incredible! You are definitely doing the OG thang, 30 gallons a week, :flushed: that must be why they look so juicy and delicious. :sunglasses: this Morgan Freeman saying (add gravitas) “don’t stick your ding dong in the shop vac and have a fantastic weekend.”

2 Likes

You still mite free?

Have not seen any evidence of any mites returning. Given the time frame I think I effectively nuked the little bastards. Mostly I was lucky to catch them very early.

4 Likes

Now at 39 days of 12/12. Buds are starting to fatten up and get a little frost. Getting some brown tips and leaves but at this stage I just break out the LITFA and all will be good.

I’m getting very impatient to see if my 15+ year old Calizahr seeds will crack.

6 Likes

Best of luck with those older seeds…wishing you many blessings with them!:slight_smile:

44 days flower. I figured out the real reason my leaves are turning brown - I got lazy and didn’t check my control bucket pH for a few days and it had dropped to 4.5.
I have since corrected the pH issue.
A little pic of the canopy.

Not stretching anymore, just fattening up now.

I’m dropping 6 Calizahr tonight and if they all pop I will be making seeds.

Stay safe, grow more.

5 Likes

50 days 12/12 now and not much change. Still fattening nicely. This cross isn’t as frosty as I would like, especially with a WW mother. Oh well, my son has a bunch of these growing outdoors so we can compare results.
Here are a few pics of some buds. Notice the leaf damage from nutrient lockout when I let the pH drift way too low. Still recovering from that little bit of stupidity.

Oh, and I have 2 of 6 Calizahr that have poked out of the rockwool this morning. Still hoping on the other 4 but I still have 7 more of these seeds in the bank. Even if no more of these 6 crack I’ll still call it okay since these were acquired around 2005 give or take a couple years.

Stay safe, grow more.

6 Likes

Things are still chugging along. Trichomes are mostly cloudy but no amber seen yet. Definitely fattening up though.

Stay safe, grow more.

6 Likes