Who has the best Zkittlez Auto Genetics?

Hey folks I’m looking for a seed bank thats got the best Zkittlez auto. I’m planning on doing an Inbreed with them so I have some decent seeds in the future. I do plain on sharing. I am interested in recommendations of other strains as well.

1 Like

I’ve got nothing to compare to… but I grew the fastbudz zkittles auto a couple times, consistent results, a good high and an awesome fermented citrus kind of smell

Not the best pic.

6 Likes

I was checking them out. @nefrella is running them right now and there looking good. The only thing is that fast buds are not shipping to the states. I could get them threw seedsman.

Wow not the best pic? That girl is boss. How much did you pull off her? How long she take? What size pot was she in?

I can’t remember how long exactly. I want to say around 9 weeks? And I got around 2 oz, with it cramped in with 3 other plants

1 Like

Sweet. I understand that the autos can be finicky. I was thinking of trying to do 3 in DWC in a 2x3. Think thats possible? Was she any trouble?

I had that one in a 2x2 with 3 others, it didn’t give me any issues at all even with the ghetto double pot bs I had going on lol.

1 Like

Thats whats up. I’m feeling like 2 photos are barely comfortable at times. I was only pulling a little over 2.5oz per plant. I’m running 2 100w LEDs. Mars hydro 600. If I could pull of just 3 at your success I would be a extatic.

1 Like