Who is holding OG cuts?

Tahoe and SFV are both nice. I need an OG back in the library.

legit ibl og kush seeds are floating around on this sub, if youre interested. id love to rework some of those old genetics

if youre open to less “old school” stuff, i have some gush mints x wedding cake seeds up for grabs. both are kushy types, those dense spear nugs that dont require much trimming. pm me and ill toss em in the post for ya

3 Likes

Thought I’d breathe some life into this one…

I stress tested and grew 92’ OG, SFV, Wellness OG, TK, Headband, and a couple I’m forgetting. I’ve also grown chem sis, chem, chem and various diesel cuts and hybrids of all of the above.

I’m a little shocked to say it, but now hold Wellness OG (AK Mega Wellness OG) and Irene. In part because they made it through stress testing. And irene, but it’s more happenstance and quirkiness that led to her still being around…

I’ve seen plenty of people hating on the name, some old farts complain about “another OG, blah blah”. I haven’t heard who’s smoked it or grown it complain. Reviews are wildly positive across the board.

It isn’t as weird and finicky, lanky, stretchy, etc as some other OG and Chem. Still pretty lanky and stretchy and OG in char. It’s supposedly Chem x OG, was hunted and/or worked for 4 years, is fairly popular in socal, is a very nice OG expression. It also won the socal medical cup first place in hybrid flower and third in concentrate in 2015 and has other wins. It’s you look at what it was up against and entries from that year, it had some serious comp.

All that said, I can’t find many people that hold it or have grown it. It’s seems to ne primarily a solcal dispo thing. It also tests around 30% (up to 33% and commonly in the upper 20’s)) frequently and has a little CBD. It’s sweet lemon, pine sap, a little diesel and something savory on the exhale. Really smooth smoke, uplifting, and nice daytime feeling good being productive smoke.

I don’t believe seeds have ever been available :man_shrugging:

3 Likes