Anyone worked with any of these cuts before?

Hey OG I wanted to add some cuts to my inventory as i currently have none since im new still. I was looking and saw a seller in LA with these cuts. They’re called Allstars clones
Loompas Headband aka Underdog og
SFV OG Kush (SubLBC cut)
ASS (American Skunk Selection#1) (Bodhis cut)

These are some other cuts I also see floating around OG that they also offer
Matt Berger Bubba Kush
Aj Sour Diesel

Is there anything there you guys would recommend or think might be worth grabbing for trades? Most strains that I enjoy are on the kush and afghan spectrum, ogs, hindu, bubba, lsd.

6 Likes

you on all star clones?!

2 Likes

Yeah. Is it not a great place to start? Do you have any recommendations? The sfv og sublbc cut has my eye. I was following that guy first years lol

1 Like

Can safely recommend sfv og

Loompas is kinda a bitch.

Matt berger is legit. It’s in flower right now.

1 Like

Don’t have experience with all star but haven’t seen complaints

1 Like

i don’t know if it’s true but cali connection’s sour diesel is supposedly AJ’s sour diesel. i tried that one and it was my favorite, i pollinated one with tga’s qrazy train. can’t say for sure though.

2 Likes

I’ve seen different versions of ajs

So im wary of that label without a description and flower pics etc

3 Likes

all star is mostly legit. i say that because they do sometimes mislabel cuts. their wedding cake was not legit, way different pheno than what im familiar with.

my buddy sourced his ajsd from all star and it look nearly identical to the pcg cut being passed around ~2018-2021 so might be worth giving them a shot.

1 Like

Im growing rarebuyers sfv og right now. Not sure if its the same cut, but if is a stretchy, finicky biotch the doesn’t look like its gonna yield much. Probably wont run it more than a few times.

1 Like

Gotta dial it for it to perform. Most ogs are like that

2 Likes

It’s why I wanna hybridize some of them and find very similar but less needy plants

1 Like

Yeah I was reading the sour diesel thread here on OG and saw there were some inconsistencies regarding the AJ cut. I’ve read nothing but good things about the Matt Berger Bubba, except maybe a user saying the smoke was mild and more energizing then relaxing. I’m really eyeballing the Sfv og, Underdog, and bubba. Thinking after this run is done and some space clears up I’ll grab those 3 first then the Aj Sour Diesel, and the American Skunk from bodhi

Thanks for the heads up I’ll def grab that cut when some space clears up after my current run

Good choices

1 Like

When I was following sublbc he said that about the SFV just finicky as hell lol

I will chime in and say that some of the most finicky plants I’ve ever grown are my favorites to smoke on.

If you’re up for a challenge don’t let them being finicky dissuade you too much.

Ogs need to be trained well in my experience for them to yield nicely, but once you get them trained right and dialed in they will reward the shit out of you

2 Likes