Who plays video games?

I just checked that out and it does look pretty good.

1 Like

HMU if you get it. We can play together. I only have about 800 hours on it though, but if you wanna play with a noob like me, then :heart:

Fortnite would be okay for me, I donā€™t mind the toony graphics but no 1st person only = NO GO.

I need my 1st person only mode, because in 3rd person you can corner peek in a way that feels almost cheating (e.g. not exposing your character but still seeing behind the corner or a fence etc)ā€¦

2 Likes

I agree. the only 3rd person shooter I ever liked was Rainbow 6 Las Vegas

Have any of you played Electronauts?
Itā€™s f@!kn amaaaaazing!

Tourist Trophy
the greatest racing and/or motorcycle game of all-time. :motorcycle: :checkered_flag:

3 Likes

Used to play EvE online and WoW (a lot)
Played a bit of LOL and tons of PC games, mostly RPGs, but a bit of CoD here and there.
These days I play mostly on PS4 the Souls Series and Bloodborne. Finished them all some times (mostly to check other styles of play)

Worms games are an absolute blast to play with friends, either online or in person.

These days, nothing is better than firing up a spliff and an N64 and playing Mario Kart with a bunch of friends.

3 Likes

I played The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt, and itā€™s amazing, the graphics, the magic, real time combat, thrown downs, melee attacks and a very good story make it my number one game, and then thereā€™s Fallout 4 tooā€¦

Been waiting for 7 years to finally be able to play RDR2 this year! OMG!

Sci :robot:

5 Likes

The Witcher 3 is amazing, i had to take a break from it as it had me hooked.
I canā€™t wait for RDR2 it looks immense.

I think Cyberpunk 2077 is nearly finished too,
Iā€™m thinking it will also be amazing as its made by the same people behind the Witcher.

2 Likes

Will have to check it out man!

1 Like

I play (right now) on the PlayStation 4. Also love playing games like Call of Duty, Batman, Thief and Assassins Creed. I also just started playing Destiny, which is pretty bad ass. I love taking a few poofs and really getting into the game.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve just got Creed for psvr canā€™t wait to try it out,
I figure it will keep me fit if anything :wink:

2 Likes

Just done about 45 mins in the gym :sweat_smile:

Too tired to even fight anyone :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Itā€™s really good Iā€™m sweating me tits off

Me arms are knackered itā€™s awesome

Gonna have myself a few dayā€™s rest as Iā€™ve hurt my shoulder :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Couldnā€™t resist another go
Knocked Adonis Creed out in the 2nd round felt amazing :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Iā€™m celebrating now with my good friend Cake

2 Likes

Destiny 1 or 2? After watching d2ā€™s new raid, I finally bought d1. I Am a halo kid and destiny was made by original halo producers. Sad I didnā€™t pick it up years ago

2 Likes

@Badfishy1, I am playing Destiny 1 for now. I like to wait till all the hoopla is over and the price has dropped before I get a new game. Also I guess I was in the dark cuz I just saw there is a new Assassins Creed game coming out in a few days.

1 Like

Yes, fully agree. Was in Target last night and D2 was $20 yet D1 was 59.99ā€¦ dafuq? Assassins creed was a good game, will prolly pick up the second

2 Likes

Been playing For Honor competitively since it came out in early 2017ā€¦ indie games grab me more than anything else these days though im really looking forward to RDR2 campaign and online

1 Like

I am building mansions on Fallout 4 this time around on PS4 man!

Modded AF this time tooā€¦ And that is why, no building limit and Dogmeat in ā€œGod Modeā€ tooā€¦

Amazing like this, and legendary modding for all weapons tooā€¦ HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Even the Gauss 2mm is a Two Shot now, without having to ā€œharvestā€ itā€¦ LOL

Sci :robot:

1 Like

first rainbow six-1998 on msn gaming zone, 56k

3 Likes