Who plays video games?

Mine usually are kept at max level too lol After your first couple hardcore guilds on a game you tend to get quite good at the levelling process lol

1 Like

@TrevorLahey, for sure. Its frame rates can be woeful at times. Without the mods you would just laugh at it. The thing we really like is that we can host our own dedicated server as well as use the headless clients that allow you to offload AI calculations to other servers. So you can in effect have many hundreds of AI all in action at once and they all still act smart because they have plenty of CPU each. They can outsmart you at times which is what i like. We run a lot of mods to improve the AI skills too.
I am really hanging to see Arma 4 to see if they fix the netcode. If they do, then it will be one hell of a game.

1 Like

@TrevorLahey, you hit the nail on the head. I started building my room about 2 months ago and i dont think I have played PC games since. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh yeah. Swat team, Persian Gulf Inferno(before itā€™s time!), Leisure Suit Larry,

ah shit. waitaminute. that was Amiga! :blush:

c64 Summer Games! MULE! Carmen SanDiego!

:grin: I think Iā€™m the only OGer still playing SidMeiersCiv3. Itā€™s therapy for me.

:evergreen_tree: load *, ?? lol

1 Like

Ah the memories of the utter frustration I felt playing Ghostsā€™N"Goblins on my zx spectrum.

5 Likes

Did anyone play Tribes or Tribes 2? Was well ahead of its time. Large scale multiplayer FPS with team play. The only problem was team play FPS on that scale/complexity was not a thing then so no one played it properly :frowning: But when you got the occasional game where everyone did play it properly it was great :smiley:

3 Likes

I played MAD tribes! Either under PaulRevere or Mother Theresa. But I played with my roommates so always worked together. Edit: USUALLY worked together lol. Had German and English roommates who were importing a lot of beer cigarettes and half plates of hash. Quite a few fights ensued over drunk/ stoned Tribe games

@Badfishy1 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Good times!

1 Like

Agree 100! Truly ahead of its time

I played that game on SNES, was frustrating, but fun times.
Or was it Ghouls & ghosts?

3 Likes

SNES was gouls"n"ghosts. :+1:

3 Likes

Dragon Warrior for NES? :older_man: :joystick:

I recently discovered Steam. :wink: ā€¦and Baldurā€™s Gate 2 has got me burning up the hoursā€¦

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

I played the shit out of both baldurs gate games. After I found them for mobile theyā€™re a main stay on my phone

1 Like

First got into Half Life mods around 2001 at the time Team Fortress Classic, Natural Selection, Counter-Strike.

Then I moved onto World of Warcraft, PvP mostly. Havenā€™t played since cata. Wrath was last expansion I fully played

Then I got back into Team Fortress Classic a couple years ago. Not many servers open unfortunately. Love this game. Itā€™s fast paced 13vs13 usually. Leagues were 5v5, 7v7 and 9v9. Itā€™s an attack/defend or capture the flag type game and is the greatest game ever built.

Quake 3 I played a lot during lunch at high school. Me and my friends would sneak into the library and just frag

I also played Ragnarok Online 2 recently and just downloaded their Android app that came out last week.

Computer has been broken for 8 months now :frowning:

3 Likes

New Vegas has the best made expansion pack in the history of expansion packs. Sierra madre expansion is the most addictive add on ever. Age of empires comes close.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been addicted to fallout 76 since Iā€™ve got it

2 Likes

New Vegas ultimate edition is a must own. Made my dad buy it for me for christmas two years ago. If you love fallout, the sierra madre expansion is a challenge you will become addicted to quickly. Never died so fast, so many times in any other game. Difficulty is up there.

1 Like

I try to play when I get time. I just got red dead, havenā€™t even played an hour yet. I have been mostly playing free games since I got my Xbox one. I like Smite and Fortnight.

Games with gold had Victor vran for free a few months ago, itā€™s pretty cool.

I used to play a ton of call fof duty, but for some reason I just donā€™t enjoy it like when modern warfare first came out.

Lol to people mentioning ghouls and ghost and marble madness. I remember that shit. You guys remember battle toads, what a mess that was.

3 Likes

I got Red Dead Redemption 2 going right now.

Amazing so far!

Sci :robot:

4 Likes

Not a single mention of Rocket League :frowning:

2 Likes