Who’s interested in testing some Appalachian Super Skunk hybrids?

Thanks everyone for all your interest! I’ll leave this open for a couple more folks and then lock it up.
Busy shucking seeds this morning :grin:

@vernal kudos on using “Piqued” instead of “Peeked” that word is misspelled so often around here :rofl:

The SSH was about a 15wk flower. Buds were medium dense, super stacked bract type. Longer internodes… typical NLD profile. Smells are in the leather and sort of musk range… made it all into hash so haven’t smoked any yet. Not the most resinous haze plant I’ve grown but she was here and I had the pollen… this is the one I’m most curious to see the progeny of and also most likely to add to my “work further” pile

Sorry if that rant wasn’t helpful. Running on 3 hours of sleep.

Stay hazed
Jake

10 Likes

What was the purple chem like? Or the grape stomper?.. hope for the best man… can’t wait to see it go down!!

2 Likes

Aw man those crosses sound amazing,I don’t have the lighting yet,tons of space and desire ! Just lack the tech & resources,but hope to be here for the giveaway ! Mad Respect ! Such an amazing place to be !
Peace

1 Like

The purple Chem is pretty strong smoke super resinous and greasy. It was not purple at all. Very StarDawg like in smell and flavor but with a fruity flavor very present. It was a sturdy, self supporting plant with excellent branching.

The Grape Stomper S1 had nice grape pie terps when growing and once dried I expect the smell to level off into a dull grape juice smell. This one is full of seeds so will also be hash, haven’t sampled. The mom was killer smoke so I hope the S1 carried that forward.

3 Likes

I wish i could give them a go !!!

But I already have 3 runs I need to make !!!

If you ever have some left in the future !! I’d love to try them out !

4 Likes

Thanks to all the interested parties!
I’m going to close down the open invite later today and will post a list of who’s testing what back in the first post.

I’ll reach out for shipping info later on :+1:

5 Likes

A week later :slightly_smiling_face: just sat down to write out the whole list.
I’ll begin reaching out for addresses soon, perhaps early next week if all goes as planned.

Thank you!
Jake

4 Likes

@Blowingupjake Was there an open spot for me? I said I could run some then forgot about the thread…hope I didn’t miss out.

1 Like

@Joshj I have you on the list

Sweet man. Good times.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see your work man!!

2 Likes

I’ll send you some of these new crosses with your I-95 clone @GrumpyOldBastards :slightly_smiling_face:
I crossed the Appalachian to I-95 as well… those are being tested by me this fall and by a few local buddies along with the chem91 cross.

3 Likes

Does louder weed actually make your filter run out faster?

2 Likes

Yeah!!! Thank you so much man!! See I like those uber funky ones!!! I see your like minded… that super skunk x i95!!!

1 Like

In an attempt to beat the deadline, I’ve got two local experienced Growers who I can get to run/test ANY of your choice, probably 3 - 5 plants each, outdoors. Because of close proximity, I can do the documenting w/photos. I personally can’t, I’m going to exclusively run @SamwellBB’s creations this Summer. If chosen, Thanks. If not, Thanks for your SUPER OG offer. Hope all efforts are successful. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Purple Alien X Appalachian Skunk = Purple Hillbilly Skunk
Interesting but I wont have a place to grow until late summer early fall. Would love to see how this all plays out tho

I shouldn’t stick my hand up those sound like some nice crosses you’ve made.

1 Like

Hey @ziggywiggy56 I don’t think so… it’s just an expression for stinky flowers. Maybe someone with more knowledge can answer that.

Thats what I was hoping… Don’t want to take any chances popping some skunk beans lol

I’d better happy to run the ssh or the grape stomper, it’d be probably summertime before I got to them though…