Who’s interested in testing some Appalachian Super Skunk hybrids?

Greetings all,

I’m going to include the last few stragglers above and officially close the tester sign up now.
Thanks to all the volunteers!

@ShiskaberrySavior are you saying you do want in? If so let me know what interests you most.

Next Up, I feel compelled to lay out the rules here-

First- since we have a big group I am going economical with shipping, will be security envelopes and snail mail- Unless you’re international- if you are not in the US I need some help with funds to ship yours out. Paypal or something like that is easiest method for this
Next, These are testers please do not use these for breeding, at least until we know whether or not something is any good. Please keep somewhat timely updates here at OG and tag me in. If you want a dedicated thread, cool - if you want to just include them in your diary, that’s cool too!

Finally, all of you will receive 2 packs of seeds from the test group- if you selected one to grow, that is your test pack, the other is a bonus. If you did not make a selection in your post and left it to me, you get to choose which from the 2 packs to test. Or test both, your call :slight_smile:
As a special thank you for sharing your garden space with me, I will be including a bonus pack of StarDawg F4 x Appalachian Super Skunk… now these are not really testers… This is going to be a good line and I have every intention of working it further, so, please no crazy seed runs with those packs. Let me work that one :wink: but I do want to share this early piece of the project with you all as a token of gratitude.

Stuff happens, if something goes wrong or something changes, just let me know. Don’t ghost out over some tester beans :slight_smile:

Please let me know if there are any questions or concerns!

Stay Hazed
Jake

10 Likes

some how I missed the list :frowning:

Whatcha mean @dequilo
? I have you slated for SSH x A.S.S

1 Like

thank you sir :slight_smile: I did not see a list and thought I missed as I so wanted to try these outside

I will go back and read the rule

come on spring time to grow some trees!!!

1 Like

Hmm… Perhaps I’ll post a defined list here so that there is no further confusion. Right on @dequilo

TESTER LIST
@dequilo
@Catchin1
@anon11359186
@J-Icky
@Joshj
@potdaddy4x4
@PCC5rivers
@Bullskinner
@Floyd
@Who
@BuckeyeBeanz
@Ftlob
@misterbee
@BigMike55
@Scotty_Mo
@ShiskaberrySavior
@Mr.Gritz
@chivakneeval1
@Cannasaurusrex
@MimirKush
@Joker

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I MISSED YOU!!!

I will begin reaching out for addresses just as soon as all the shipping materials are on hand.

Stay Hazed
Jake

16 Likes

@Blowingupjake hey Brother, I appreciate you :pray:
But I’m not able to be on this list as I’m far to backed up with previous commitments…
Maybe in the future though. Sorry for any trouble.

4 Likes

And a free pack of stardawg x super skunk… wow man… thats a stellar thing of you to do… its a great feeling to know your works Overgrowing gardens :grinning:everywhere… !!

6 Likes

Grape stomper and purple alien I could run for you if your accepting more test growers . Thanks

3 Likes

Awesome, I’m committed now until July…but Ill test then for you. Just let me know if that is too far out!

2 Likes

No worries gentlemen- I have you both on the list. July is cool @PCC5rivers :+1:

@CADMAN I had you listed as (eventual test) so… if you want some anyway and will pay the post across the border I’ll just include you with the tester mailer…

4 Likes

Sorry brother :disappointed: ill have to decline. Someone els is better off doing them justice. Ive got 4 grows to get done after my current :weary:

5 Likes

Thanks for your kindness @GrumpyOldBastards
What seeds you got in the works? I agree you and I have similar tastes so I’d be very interested to hear what you’re working in the background. :slightly_smiling_face: I mean, aside from the MAC1 project of course

5 Likes

Okie dokie dude, no worries at all. Not gonna twist your arm :wink: :wink:

3 Likes

@Blowingupjake …Ready to go on both of them as soon as I get them as I just finished a Grape Stomper by Omuerta Genetix and now have his Herijuana from WoodHorse going, some runts, pink candy and tangy…should be all flowered out and done in 3 months…enough time to veg them out proper and see what we got.

2 Likes

@Blowingupjake outside of the mac1 s1 run and those crosses. I’m doing some colloborations with @Lucky. He hunted the PA Catpiss from 707 and im hunting the Hawaiian Catpiss from AK BB. Will breed those to bring a Catpiss Variety back to market. Seems to be rather hard to find right now. But always looking to colloborate.
So for as in the works…

(PA Catpiss x Hawaiian Catpiss V3 (Longbottomfinger))
To bring a new catpiss to market

Also have a RKS en route to me (and I’m going to flower first to verify the dankness… and if all pans out going to do some damage with that.

Want to bring a ‘Roadkill Skunk Piss’ (RKS x Cat Piss to OG this year for us that like that putrid dankness!!!

Looking to breed My Cookie Monster (Deep Purple cut) x with my Chem 99 f2… to make a GOB version of ‘Chem N’ Cookies’

And if space and time allows I wanna do my
(Sinsicle O.G. x Jet Fuel O.G. (aka G6)) to make Orange Crush.

That will take up most of my year.

But I’m definetly trying to get my hands on that real deal sour d cut!! :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

Excited to see how the SSH x Appalachian Super skunk does! Keeping my eyes peeled

1 Like

Id like some but cant test at this time
:100:

1 Like

I would love to get some of those going as I live in Pennsylvania. If you have any left let me know and I can pm my address. I don’t mind paying for shipping either. Thanks :+1:

2 Likes

I can run 10 indoors if you need a standby, can run anytime, hit me up if you need a sub.

1 Like