Who’s interested in testing some Appalachian Super Skunk hybrids?

I am just waiting to hear from you. It looks like I am going to be able to make room. I’ve got a crop should be finished in a couple weeks and should be able to run a few for you. I’m getting ready to start a new journal here and will show them in it

2 Likes

I would love to test out your purple aliens and the super silver for you… It wont be until the end of summer though as i have a seed run planned for early summer.

2 Likes

Damn grumpy those sound good. Some rks x catpiss and catpiss x catpiss are just what we need back in the community… Yall should call that cp x cp “crossing streams” :joy:

3 Likes

Alright then. Since it ties in nicely with the untitled haze hybrid project I’m working on, I’ll make some space next germ round here in a month or two. Probably germ a dozen and end up flowering 2-3 females.

If it ends up being exquisite dank, I’ll keep a female to pollinate. Just being upfront about what I do; SSH x Appalachian Super Skunk just happens to be a potential fitting line to pair with male(s) of what I’m working on (Super Silver Cough and/or Super Silver Skunk). I’m not much for rules about plants.

I’ll make it look good, though.

5 Likes

Count me in !!!
I’ve loved many of those strains so your pick on me buddy! Thanks

2 Likes

sound like some very good cross :slight_smile:

I have some Island Sweet Skunk going outside and a couple of crosses

(dominion sk×grannies sk)×ass/afkansastan/×18

(89nl(89 nl×90super skunk)×ass/afkansastan/×18

should be a skunk year here in Crazytown USA

6 Likes

I hear and understand your sentiment here @vernal
However, these are UNTESTED seeds… what if - yours looks good and every other person has herm fest from their SSH and meanwhile you’ve just compromised the gene pool in your project… maybe even sent out some of the new seeds to the community before the deficiencies are discovered… compromising other people’s gardens now… not cool… there’s a reason people test seeds
Quite frankly I don’t want to be in any way associated with such risky behavior and will remove you from the test list - hope there are no hard feelings. If they test out good, then you can get a pack later. Or, I’m sure you’ll find something else to work in your project.

I will say, I commend and respect your honesty man. Rare these days.

Thanks anyway!

9 Likes

Any shipping cost?

1 Like

This sounds super interesting and like it’ll sell out in a flash :smiley:

Glad you’re gonna be keeping busy my friend. Helps to keep us out of trouble.

2 Likes

Late Comers I should be able to work you all into the list. Will try and get it updated this afternoon.

@Mr.Gritz go read this post : Who’s interested in testing some Appalachian Super Skunk hybrids? - #41 by Blowingupjake

If you’re in US I’ll cover shipping/ if abroad, I’ll need some help. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

No problem…of course, I can’t say I share your opinions about plants…good lines and good plants are just that, and I trust my hands on experience growing good plants over someone else’s secondhand. It all shakes out in bloom.

No hard feelings; no dearth of seeds around these parts. I’ll be following along on others’ grows.

5 Likes

FINAL LIST POSTED ABOVE - NO MORE VOLUNTEERS NEEDED AT THIS TIME.

Thank you :pray:
Stay hazed
Jake

7 Likes

Anybody else needs to be directed to the Strainaholics thread​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Awesome… Thank you for adding me to the list last minute. I thought i was too late. Super excited

2 Likes

Appreciate it very much!!

2 Likes

Let me know what you need for shipping to Canada, Thanks for slipping me in there @Blowingupjake .

3 Likes

I have some catpiss f2 and f3s…they are from Shanti…not any of his lines he sells…I ran a lot of testers for him years ago and he gifted me some 150 Afghan haze seeds from his freezer…very old…I only got about 50 of them to pop so I generated a small population of selections…came out with basically 4 distinct phenos…two skinny long leafs and two fat leaved phenos…I separated them in different rooms and did open pollinations with similar male to females…using at least 8 females in each room and two to three makes in each…I ran them off, selected my females again into groups, selected one male for each group…hit them…grew those seeds out made selections and hit them back again…these are the seeds I have.
They are so abhorrent…if you have a cat…he will be ashamed as you will think he is pissing everywhere…it is offensive as hell…no filter can do anything for it…it’s an out of control litter box…let me know if you want some seeds…I can send ya 30-40 seeds for a good population.
I’ve given out most of these seeds with only good reports coming back…I’ve got a bag full for myself to restart this project when legal status is good in a few years.
LMK

9 Likes

Is it too late to put in a request on the second strain I’d get along with the grape stomper S1 cross.

If not then I’d love to also try the purple Chem as my second group and with the cold weather wrecking havoc on my basement grow atm, I’ll be able to run things sooner than I had said, probably May sometime instead of June/July.

Bro do you have any of the fat leaf phenos? In seed…I want some :grin:…have soooooo many questions about the fat leaf phenos…

1 Like

Thanks for including me in this experiment. I have never done a test run so oughta be an interesting go!
And @Blowingupjake unless you have earmarked beans for each tester, I really really enjoy purple plants. But will test for you what you send.

1 Like