Phenohut
Beegensbeans
Darkstar
Deeply rooted
Heavily connected

Etc etc

7 Likes

I would take a look atEast Coast Mo

Easty is a longtime friend who is truly in it for the love and not the money. He’s in Australia. He’s got some great old and new genetics.

Tell him Windy sent you :green_heart:

7 Likes

I’m not a seed bank but I’ve sent to Australia a few times, 0 losses. Coin flips and washers, or corrugated plastic, both have made it. I actually just got some from Australia. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Australia in the “we can’t send to” list.

6 Likes

If you still need seeds I can send you some next time I distribute to the convicts for next season

The Convict Seed Exchange

8 Likes

Hi lilmanbigplan I was looking for some feminised plants that are not too tall or can be trained to stay short for both indoor and outdoor. I don’t mind growing from clones. But they can be a real problem when you want to close down for a while. I also want to try some auto flowers. Never had these before. These would be for outdoor growth. I tried to buy from herbies few days ago but it became quite difficult when I tried to make a direct bank transfer. I also Like strains with high THC

Thanks ketamine that’s a pretty big list it will really keep me busy

Thanks vagabond. I’ll take a look

1 Like

Thanks joheimgrohen i’m starting to think it’s a lot easier to get seeds sent to Australia now. I had bought seeds few times in the past. Then about three years ago it got really difficult I couldn’t find anyone had to go back to just taking clones i’m starting to realise it’s a lot easier now

1 Like

Thanks fattyRoots everyone’s being so generous with their help. I’ve got so many seedbanks to take a look at now. Hi confidence I’ll get something very soon

1 Like

I pay with usdt when ordering from herbies, don’t u consider this method? also they have a live chat where you can get help about payment methods. Their seeds are worth it

1 Like

Hi Magic_wardrobe thanks for your input Yes herbies have got some good seeds i’ve worked out a few different ways I can pay the seed banks now I think a big obstacle before us some of the Financial banks here.

2 Likes

Because of Covid, mail (at the time of 2021) was not being accepted into AUS from the US.
i had “Tracked” seeds go missing in AUS when i sent from the US.

If sending from the US it’s best to check the USPS for any mail restrictions to other countries. I lost 2 Bodhi packs because i didn’t check first.

1 Like

The Vault seedbank ( UK :uk:.) has a thread on here saying that they now Guarantee shipment to Australia …
:facepunch:.

I hope this helps you, @Red13 .?!
:+1:
Gaz.

4 Likes

Thanks bugwhisperer That’s helpful advice About. USPS I will keep that in mind in the future. Everyone’s being so generous with their help

1 Like

Hi Gaz29 thanks for your input. Coincidentally I received a email from them this morning. I enquired about week go if they could ship to Australia. I’ve got quite a big list now of the seed banks that can send here sometimes I have to use different banks but that’s not too much problem i’m pretty confident now. I should have more first of seeds soon

1 Like

Hi budwhisperer I apologise for Miss spelling your name.

you’re absolutely right, Herbies has got some amazing seeds to choose from. It’s awesome that you’ve figured out different payment methods to overcome those pesky obstacles :grin:

1 Like

If you are having issues getting seeds I can send you some…just message me your particulars :slight_smile:

3 Likes