Whose your favorite seed bank?

Dj shorts organic, nirvana seeds Holland, sensi seeds Holland, Dutch passion blueberry, Acapulco gold strain, greats grass the deviLs Lettuce

1 Like

I ordered from Seedsman 3 weeks ago and already received my order. I picked the descreet option and it actually came in just a padded mailer but from another state, not overseas. The email they sent me said they were trying a new shipping method. Seems to have sped things up!

3 Likes

hey Welcome to og! yeah seedsman changed there shipping to a couple of places in the USA for orders from the USA a couple years back, security.

1 Like

OG members.

7 Likes

Fellow OGers, northatlanticseed.com(great customer service, really fast delivery)and cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk(biased because I won some monster pebbles beans from them) i49.net is good to, their g13 is one of my favorite all time strains.

1 Like

Weedseedsexpress has treated me exceptionally well, have you had a bad run with these guys Eugene?

Only seed banks I’ve bought from
Growers choice
207 genetics
Not my monkeys 420

All these I would never use again,I’ve mostly been trading seeds on different forums
With a lot better luck
Overgrow the people are more classy and you can get the fire strains here

But I did find some forums people get strange when you show the seeds in coins flips instead
Of the original breeder pack lol

2 Likes

Yeah, they ended up refunding me in the end though. I still won’t use them again but they’re not con artists. My experience was just shit from initial shipment getting sized by customs to the batch of seeds I got being duds.

I’m waiting on order from hella dank, it’s been 5 weeks coming to Canada. Starting to lose faith but I doubt it is the seed bank, think they are fairly reputable.

Ak beans is on Instagram,you can hit him straight up for beans instead of
Middle men,he does the old school strains

4 Likes

Oh ok fair enough mate, I think you’ll find they’ve picked up their game lately, different faster shipping and better seeds, I must admit my first order GSC autos, the seeds looked more like capsicum seeds but 4 out of 5 germinated and grew well.

1 Like

First impressions are a mf ain’t they. I’m more likely to be forgiving when issues arise from suppliers I’ve already done business with but when it’s the first time I’m like ok nah.

Yep know what you mean mate, but the free shipping does it for me, I miss out on a lot of stuff from the US because of shipping costs.

JBC Seeds was great to deal with. Think I had the seeds 2-3 days after I ordered. GLO’s prices are crazy cheap, but you just have to order and wait. It’s lame and no business should run like that, but if I want some more expensive hyped strains I usually go there. He’s always had my stuff shipped out with tracking sent within two weeks. Do not order from him if you want any update on your order or need the seeds for your next run. I usually try to order direct from the breeder if possible.

1 Like

Can anyone post a key to all these abbreviations? I’m clueless over here.

Here are links to some of the acronyms to help get you started:

JBC
GLG
GLO
SHN
DCSE

8 Likes

did not know of GLO, so thank you.

My last order was from North Atlantic Seed Co and I only ordered the four colorful 5 packs on top and the rest were freebies!

3 Likes

Mainly JBC or GLG . Others depending on what I want & the breeders I deal direct with .

I used GeneticSupply. Easy payment, very quick shipping and processing. Had my order within 10 days of purchase. Plus they always have killer promos for each month.

2 Likes