"Wild" unidentified Sativa - Free Seeds

Any idea when your gonna start mailing?

1 Like

Iā€™m in! Iā€™m not sure how to message you via OG but did find your contact info. If you can, please send message. Thanks!

2 Likes

@jcfougere Hey bro, iā€™m new in this life of growing cannabis, but if you dont mind to share some seeds with me, iā€™d very clad to try, send me a PM or i send to you if you can. :smile:

3 Likes

That is an awesome story man !

I have Zambezi (Landrace) from the Binga region next to the Zambezi River between Zimbabwe and Zambia.

Cheers

13 Likes

Great news, the seeds have begun to pop!

They have a longer germination time, 10+ days so if you receive seeds please be patient with them.

I would advise against paper towel germination due to the risk of mold from such a long germination. Certainly best to germinate in your growing medium, just be sure they stay slightly moist.

Will be sending out seeds within the week hopefully, please watch your inbox :seedling:

13 Likes

These look amazing :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Thats great dude :yum:

4 Likes

Fuck yeah. Thats probably more than likely not a drug strain, or wont be if you leave it to adapt to a northern climate unselected at least. But either way a great cultivar and should be chemotype tested, be great to cross with high thc lines that are not as fast to trigger or finish.

You could go whole hog and list it on phylos to see where it sits.

4 Likes

Weā€™re excited about it as well! Weā€™re definitely going to run variety trials on mostly known landrace varieties but also curious about this wild growing sativa.

Maybe we will fundraise for the genotype testing, damn thatā€™s expensive! I love that kind of thing though, the more scientific and nerdy the better :thinking::metal:

7 Likes

I would love try some of your Zambezi seeds perhaps we can work out a tradeā€¦I am trying to collect seeds from as many parts of Africa as possible.:sunglasses:

5 Likes

Yes an amazing story brother, beautiful! Iā€™d sure like to give them a shot,I havenā€™t found anything that will finish thatā€™s worth smoking up here (54th) north lattatude iā€™ ve always wanted to utilize the great power of the sun, nothing more natural,and I always believed that their isnā€™t anything as powerful!feel free to PM if you are interested,Iā€™ve got some beans to trade as well brother,Iā€™m in Alberta Canada, peace and love brother

5 Likes

Cool man, Yes I can trade, I am waiting on a Malawi pheno hunt going on right now in North Malawi, as well.

6 Likes

Awesome brother, Would also love some malawi also as I have a few from seeds of africa and am working on trying to get some worked ones that were collected from lake malawi, but would love another version alsoā€¦Iā€™ll message you and see what we can work out to trade. Thanksā€¦:sunglasses:

4 Likes

No problem man, just be patient with me, until I get the Malawi. Zambezi is in my possession as they are mine, lol.

3 Likes

Seeds have been shipped to everyone that asked and forwarded a mailing address!

For the USA and internationals weā€™ll cross our fingers, Canadian addresses should have seeds within a week.

Please let me know if/when they arrive, and if they arrive undamaged!

I still have plenty more to share and Iā€™m still looking for hemp varietals and anything open pollinated for variety trials and northern acclimatization.

Happy Growing!

11 Likes

Hello phone number is [removed phone number, placed in PM] I have 15 sativa and 10 indica orange and green buds out dope plants southern cali mountians wild grown letā€™s swap

2 Likes

[removed address] thanks

1 Like

[removed address, sent PM] letā€™s trade send to send let me know asap so I can ship send me your number so I can send pics and 411 with detail in text

1 Like

Arrived Alberta Canada,hehe, suppose I am right next door! Thank you ! I will give them a try brother!

5 Likes

Alrighty, so itā€™s been a while. Has any one else started some of these seeds?
I didnā€™t have a lot of room, so I just got a few going. I had better germination success when I cracked the seeds with my teeth after about 4 days. I found that topping them when theyā€™re really little results in plant death, which was different. I do this to create bonsai versions right away. The tops that I cut off however rooted (2 of 3), but they took over a month to do so. The stems are rough with hairs and you can sure tell that they are a little on the feral side of the cannabis gene pool :laughing:
Anyway, I will grow these cuts out a little and go from there. It isnā€™t a big priority for me right now, but Iā€™m still curious about them.

9 Likes