Win a portable vaporizer Tinymight [Closed]

This topic was automatically closed after 71 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

194 members answered correctly: Condensation.

Ticket list was added to first post.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 3 hours.

We’ve just drawn the winners! :loudspeaker:

Prize Ticket# Winner
Tinymight vapo 59 @Kushking902 (+1 regular)
Tinymight vapo 84 @Cocobubble
Tinymight vapo 70 @Esrgood4u (+1 supporter)
Tinymight vapo 251 @BeanBush
Tinymight vapo 120 @CornbreadJunior

Congratulations! :sparkles: :sparkler:

10 Likes

Another great prize, here! Is that 2 wins for you @Kushking902?

Congratulations to everyone. Enjoy your awesome vape!

4 Likes

Thanks so much @Tinymightvape and @LemonadeJoe for this awesome giveaway!! :raised_hands: :green_heart:

3 Likes

Congrates guys very nice prize to win!

2 Likes

2??? I just got off work and seeing this now

4 Likes

pacewnl-qpace
:smirk::joy:

Congratulations @CornbreadJunior!!

6 Likes

Just amazing… Wow… WOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOW.
:smiley_cat:

4 Likes

wow!!! how very excellent!!!

thanks a ton to @Tinymightvape and @LemonadeJoe!

@Oldtimerunderground, i’ll use it first for a little while and then send it your way when im done with it… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

man that tinymight vape looks really nice!! can’t wait to give it a go!

4 Likes

All good brother, I was just teasin you lol. I know you’re going to love it. Really happy to see you win something so nice. I especially like that it’s handmade and comes with a 10 year warranty! (Pretty sure, don’t quote me on that haha)

:thinking: my bday is coming up and I’m gonna drop my wife some hints :wink: lol. Might have to look into getting a desktop vape though, with how much I consume.

Today is 3 weeks no cigs for me too. I can’t wait to start vaping Cannabis again and completely cut my carcinogen intake.

9 Likes

hahahah - im glad you were tesasing cuz i was teasing about sharing!!! :smiley:

seriously though - super excited about being one of the lucky winners of this kick ass vapo. it’s a great gift on my Birthday!!

thnx again @Tinymightvape and @LemonadeJoe!!! and OG!!

5 Likes

and that is seriously something to celebrate!!! congrats man, keep it up!!!

2 Likes

Are we supposed to send someone our address for these?
I haven’t heard anything, wondering if you did

3 Likes

I haven’t heard anything yet either and was wondering the same thing. :+1:

3 Likes

got my PM from @LemonadeJoe for my particulars for shipping! really looking forward to sucking on this one!

3 Likes

@CornbreadJunior So did I! I’m excited myself, the last handheld bud vaporizer I had was the magic flight box and that was a LONG time ago. It wasn’t the best by a long shot being relatively new technology. I can only imagine how far they have come. I’m gonna be checking the mailbox twice a day lmao

1 Like

Vaporizer units will be sent next week!

4 Likes

Has anyone else received their tiny might yet? I was sent DHL tracking last week, it only took 5 days to arrive from Finland.
It was packaged securely bundled up in shipping paper.
Thank you @Tinymightvape

There was a bigger bag that had the instructions, the charger and a second smaller bag inside with the vape. The charger looks to be a sturdy cord that should hold up for a while.

The mouth piece looks to be 4 or 5mm thick glass and has the cooling unit inside. The herb chamber is under the cooling unit at the end of the mouth piece. It seams to be sturdy. You can adjust the chamber size by moving the cooling unit. The mouth piece is held into the vape with an o ring for a snug fit.

There is a temperature dial with settings from one to ten. I’ve read online that settings 4-10 are the best but without using it yet I can’t say for sure.

The main body of the unit feels very sturdy and well made, it has a very comfortable size and weight to it.

I want it to have a nice full charge before I try it out so onto the charger it goes. It has a red LED that goes out when it’s fully charged and when the unit is first turned on it vibrates 1-4 times to let you know the battery level.

Will update more later :grin:

25 Likes