Win a portable vaporizer Tinymight [Closed]

Looks like a slick little unit (last time I said this out of context I got in trouble)

Very nice score.

8 Likes

So you can put flower and concentrate in that?

1 Like

Right out of the box itā€™s only for flower but Iā€™m not sure what other attachments or extras are available to use with it

4 Likes

Let us know if itā€™s better than a pipe or bong. I heard vaporizers are great for getting taste from flower

1 Like

I use a Mighty+, theyā€™re pricey but man, the high is great and the extraction is nice and even. Tastes amazing too. The biggest bonus is the spent bud can be saved and used for edibles. Biggest negative is the price of entry, well that and trying to get used to not combusting.

3 Likes

I will for sure. Later on when the kids go to bed I will be putting it through its paces. Trying all settings and different strains lol canā€™t wait!
Iā€™m not sure how it compares to a bong but they have a bong attachment :grin:
https://tinymightvape.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=60&product_id=83

3 Likes

it doesnā€™t compare to a bong at all, but you should definitely pick up one of those attachments. One of my favorite ways to use my vapes

1 Like

I have been looking at the mighty because Iā€™ve been looking for something that I could vape hash with but I seen these have dose capsules so maybe I could use in this

man, that thing sure is pretty. i love the colors and the finish on it. looking forward to your smoke report.

iā€™ve been transitioning over to vaping flowers recently and the taste is definitely so much better, but i havenā€™t quite found the same sort of high from it as combustion. at first i was sort of frustrated by it, but iā€™ve tried to have patience and really play around with the different temperature settings and whatnot. since then there have been a few times when itā€™s been pretty damn good, so hopefully i just have to dial in the process with my body chemistry.

3 Likes

Same sort of high as in less powerful or weaker or different vibe?

Its a cracking wee vape and I was going to buy one but the price is beyond me nowadays so I got me a Stempod SI instead. It does the same job and I can fully recommend it to anyone with the same dilemma :sunglasses:

Which vape do you have? I bought a few before finally dropping the coin on the Mighty+. I also got a dynavap M that I struggled with for a couple months before finally figuring the trick to it out and I got so high off two hits that I thought I was in trouble. lol

so far vaping flowers has been a less powerful high for me. i notice the vapor still makes me cough, as thereā€™s a sort of thickness about the smoke that isnā€™t there when i combust. when i smoke, itā€™s just hot, fire, and ash compared to the oftentimes thicker, sweeter, gentler vape. but smoking is also like a smack me in the face sort of a high.

i do see the potential in the vape, i think i just have to play with it a little more and figure out maybe temperatures or how much to intake.

1 Like

i had picked up a crafty+ which is not bad. i like the flavors i can get from the crafty+ at times, but the charging port is very fiddly (it has to be set just right) and cleaning the thing is a pain in the butt since it has a lot of little nooks and crevices in the device.

but then i saw that arizer had a 4/20 BOGO sale on the extreme q, as well as having a discounted price. so i now have two arizer extreme qā€™s as well. the extreme qā€™s are very cool, i like the whole smoke in a balloon thing. it lets me stockpile a bunch of vapor smoke and either sip at it or guzzle it down in a few takes depending on how iā€™m feeling. it definitely beats waiting for your heating element to heat up and then slowly sucking away at the attachment wondering if youā€™re high yet and not being high for like minutes. with two extreme qā€™s in hand, itā€™s easy for me to prep a bunch of balloons when iā€™m hanging out with friends. but like i said, iā€™m still trying to figure out how to dial in the high with the vaporizers.

the Crafty will hit about the same as the Mighty. I would recommend the dosing capsules for the cleaning issue. Doesnā€™t help as much with resin but a lot with the flower that will get stuck in it. If the Crafty isnā€™t doing it for you vaping might not be your thing. Only thing I can really recommend is setting the temp high and/or getting a bong adapter.

1 Like

the dosing capsules are cute, but even my nimble fingers can have a hard time wrangling them. i like the extreme qā€™s big olā€™ honking glass containers for flower. just shovel your herb in there and go, no little parts to manipulate together.

iā€™ve tried the crafty+ through a bong adapter, but i probably packed the capsule too full because it felt very hard to get a good pull. again, i might be expecting more of a combustion experience when the vape experience is definitely different.

iā€™m gonna keep at it though, iā€™m sure the secret vape formula is just waiting for me to crack. itā€™s just hard to replace 20 years of learned and honed technique.

Everyone vapes differently but for huge draws of milky white vapour that feels like a bong hit you need to get herb very close to combustion point. Once it starts semi smouldering it gets you totally blasted and on a tiny amount too.

My favourite desktop is the Da Buddha Vehicle. Itā€™s by far the easiest vape Iā€™ve used that produces huge clouds with virtually no drag resistance.

1 Like

da buddha looks very clean, i like the straightforward aesthetic.

i actually havenā€™t taken my extreme q to its max temp setting yet (i think thatā€™s 260c or 500f). the most iā€™ve gone to is 460f so far, as iā€™ve been wanting to really explore these vape temperatures and the differences in smoke and experience.

1 Like

I think thatā€™s the biggest thing that hangs people up on it. Iā€™ve been nicotine vaping for almost 10yrs and it was a tough adjustment. I quit smoking bud until I finally got a job that didnā€™t test, so when I started back up I went right to dry herb vaping. I do occasionally pack up a bong or roll one, but few and far between. The Ohio medical program says youā€™re not allowed to smoke, but you know how that goes. lol

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had a lot of vapes over the years. I built my first one back in the late 90s when they first became a thing here. I had a proper workshop at my disposal but the vape was a waste of time. Just couldnā€™t control the temperature properly.

I was going to get an Arizer to try but i know a guy whoā€™s a vape guru lol he said donā€™t f*ck around, just get Da Buddha and call it a day. The 4.20 sale 20% off helped the decision but iā€™m very glad i went for it. I prefer a convection vape most of the time but this thing can do both depending on how you use it. It produces huge clouds with ease which i cant say about most other vapes. Especially convection ones. It is by far the best gadget for consuming ganja that Iā€™ve come across.

This is my portable convection vape of choice these days. The Stempod SI. Itā€™s attached and powered by a twin battery vape mod which i also use to power a sub ohm tank with CBD shots etc. Itā€™s not so intuitive to use but it works very well indeed and at a cost way below anything else similar. Especially if you already have a suitable vape mod. 200W in a portable vape is very decent.

5 Likes